Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen To The Burner-LarryX Presser From Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since i heard my name mentioned in the pwill discussion, let me repeat what i've said 1000000 times in here:

his ONLY title defense was a loss. after that, his only legitimate win was against martinez (i thought martinez won, but it was a fight too close to call)

yet some people talk about him as if he deserves a shot at people that have 10+ successful title defenses and huge fanbases. boxing is a business, and you NEED to build a fanbase OR a couple of belts to offer

i don't hate williams, i just don't like his fans and his style of fighting. he doesn't fight smart and throws too many punches that don't make any sense at all. his stamina, chin, heart and physical attributes win him fights, not his intelligence. i like fighters that employ smart aggression, and pwill doesn't have that

so yeah, please don't mention me in a pwill haters list. i may not like him as a fighter, but i respect and give him credit for what he's done. i just don't like his fans claiming that he's this superman that deserves to fight pacquiao, cotto and floyd, because he definitely doesn't have the fanbase, resume nor WW belt to lure them into a fight that makes sense for them
    Last edited by fdotorres; 01-28-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

larry x doesnt sound at all like i thought he would. much more higher pitched

Comment

lol im hearing this **** right now

"im the mayweather mafia" "i run this ****"

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
          larry x doesnt sound at all like i thought he would. much more higher pitched
          lol same here. he sounds like jones jr on roid rage

Comment

Larry seems a tad bit unstable...

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              Can't we all just be friends?

Comment

I enjoyed the show Larry coming in was great he was having none of everyone else's ****

Comment

"Where tat boy Burner at"? .

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    "Where tat boy Burner at"? .
                    yeah, that was funny as hell

Comment

Larry came in D-BOin' motherfuckers.

Comment

Working...
                      X