No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    this team is very mediocre right now...there are a lot of issues that need to be fixed
    If we could only bottle last night's game and bust out a little everytime out....man they kicked the **** out of Dallas.....we need the bench to perform like that everytime out!!! Farmar with a career high! **** even Mbenga and Morrison were all up in the mix....

Houston at home...should be a good game and another win for the Laker Nation!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      If we could only bottle last night's game and bust out a little everytime out....man they kicked the **** out of Dallas.....we need the bench to perform like that everytime out!!! Farmar with a career high! **** even Mbenga and Morrison were all up in the mix....

Houston at home...should be a good game and another win for the Laker Nation!!!!!!!!

i'm worried about Pau....

Comment

i'm worried about Pau....
        You and the rest of the Laker Nation......sure we can hold the fort down with him gone but we need him to stay legit in the West no doubt!!!!!!

Comment

• Lakers win ugly.....but they win....at this point with all the injuries we just need to figure out how to win even if it's ugly!!!!

Nice to see Odom stepping up though....one assist shy of a tripple Double!!! nice!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Can't believe Lakers lost to the Clippers. That's some ****ed up ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
              Can't believe Lakers lost to the Clippers. That's some ****ed up ****.
              No ****.......wtf was that maddness???........but you know what when you really look at it.....the Clips are not as horrible as they have been in the past....they have good players that are finally healthy....they have been in a mini roll winning a few games lately...they beat the Celts too....and the Lakers are banged up like a mutha****a.....

bottom line if this game had more meaning no way the Lakeshow loses but they let this one get away for sure....

Comment

• Can we ever win in Portaland??? damn!!!!!! any how nice little win last night...we need to find a way to have Drew play like this when Pau is healthy!!!

Comment

• Can KOBE be any more clutch???? the man is an amazing athlete and a fierce competitor.....I defy any Laker haters to question Kobe's heart when it comes to playing out through injuries....you ain't ever seen no damn wheel chair rolling out for KB24 that's for sure.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=300113006

Comment

• i love watching Mark Cuban lose

Comment

i love watching Mark Cuban lose
                      Yo Clips on Friday......we are banged up like a mutha.......but I hope we get a whoopin' on that ass....we gotta remind the Clips who runs LA!

Comment

Working...
                      X