Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAWSON: I want CALZAGHE or HOPKINS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately for Chad it is looking fairly unlikely that he will be able to land either.

Comment

Chad Dawson is not interested in fighting anybody under age 36.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
        lol, that is quite brilliant actually. I never thought about that spin before.

Comment

LOL @ Tunney. THe guy has me on ignore so I can't quote his posts.

Dawson has been going after the best in the division. I guess as none of them are Eastern Europeans he sucks balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
            Mikkel Kessler's promoter pussied out of putting his cash cow in with Dawson.
            Last edited by Porter's Dad; 11-24-2008, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
              LOL @ Tunney. THe guy has me on ignore so I can't quote his posts.

Dawson has been going after the best in the division. I guess as none of them are Eastern Europeans he sucks balls.
              At least he didn't call out Roy Jones, unlike a certain ATG (!)

Comment

Calzaghe should fight Ricky Hatton.

Let him get paid Ricky.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
                  Well, he is very lucky neither fighter wants him. Dawson has balls, but he wouldn't beat Calzaghe or Hopkins. He is not on there level yet. I'd pick Calzaghe to win by decision, and I'd pick Hopkins to stop Chad Dawson.

I'll take bets if any of those fights do happen, Dawson is a good fighter don't get me wrong but people still underestimate Calzaghe and Hopkins.
                  Mac that avatar is sick, very nicely done.

Anyways, Chad is a sound fella. No problems with him at all. In todays boxing a lot of fights don't come off however, a lot of guys don't get they're shot a more than 1 big name. He's had two in a year so should be thankful in some senses. His luck has run out fast tracking through the big names, he needs to beat Johnson, Diaconu or someone. Hopkins and Calzaghe are at the end of they're careers and have already fought on longer than intended. They can't keep doing '1 more'.

Hopkins or Calzaghe beat Chad imo aswell.
                  Last edited by Kris Silver; 11-24-2008, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Chad only looks to fight old men

Tarver,Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                      Mac that avatar is sick, very nicely done.

Anyways, Chad is a sound fella. No problems with him at all. In todays boxing a lot of fights don't come off however, a lot of guys don't get they're shot a more than 1 big name. He's had two in a year so should be thankful in some senses. His luck has run out fast tracking through the big names, he needs to beat Johnson, Diaconu or someone. Hopkins and Calzaghe are at the end of they're careers and have already fought on longer than intended. They can't keep doing '1 more'.

Hopkins or Calzaghe beat Chad imo aswell.
                      He probably should get limited credit seeing he just pulled it from Ring Magazine.

Comment

Working...
                      X