Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So its OK for Floyd & Co. to talk trash, but if Shane & Co. talk ITS WRONG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So its OK for Floyd & Co. to talk trash, but if Shane & Co. talk ITS WRONG?

I just cannot believe floyd fans. They cannot get any lower really.

Only Floyd Mayweather Jr. can talk trash. Roger & Sr. can talk trash & say some of the most stupidest **** to be uttered by a human & lets excuse it as "ohh that just roger being roger & sr. being sr" Because you know that's just what they do. As soon as Shane says anything to defend himself or try to get back at floyd, or if Nazim richardson says floyd should act & carry himself better there's a huge problem.

"shane is losing it. shane is losing his mind. He's not being himself."

Even burner had the nerve to make a thread titled "Im real disappointed in nazim richardson."

What kind of sick demented world do we live in that somebody can actually have a problem with what nazim richardson said?

How could fans of one of the biggest trash talkers in the history of the sport have a problem if the other side says something back?

Seriously. wtf?

Floyd can go on a all out verbal assault on Shane but if shane says something there's a problem?

Shane is a grown man. He cant say nothing back? Should he just take it & be a mute?

Burner's thread along with yesir's thread talking about Floyd being the bigger in asia because of his fake conversation with a hot japanese chick just closed the case as to who is the worst nuthugging fanbase in the sport.

*****S.

its funny how all *****s were crying double standards when its clear that its them with all the double standards.

Comment

agree, im shocked with the *****s. Why aint Nazim allowed to trash talk?

Comment

****in *****s would defend floyd if we found out that floyd was the mastermind of 9-11. If floyd was caught molesting children, *****s would do some mental gymnastics to say that its ok because it's floyd. If floyd murdered the last pair of bengal tigers in the world to make a fur coat for himself and ellerb, they would come up with some excuse to justify it.

Comment

Nah, it's just that it's not usually Shane's style to talk trash. I like it, though. I'm glad he's (verbally) fighting back.

Comment

a hugger would always be a hugger.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
              Nah, it's just that it's not usually Shane's style to talk trash. I like it, though. I'm glad he's (verbally) fighting back.
              not usual style because nobody usually disrespects shane the way floyd does.

I mean why is it out of character for shane to say something back?

Did you know him when he was 8 years old & a kid said something bad about & shane said nothing? He's been a mentally & verbally defenseless mute ever since?

I dont get that. Shane is a human being. A grown ass man. If somebody says soemthing bad to you, you say something back. You dont have to be a boxer to not say something back.

I dont get this twisted mental thought process that *****s have.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                a hugger would always be a hugger.
                a ***** will always be a delusional, biased, shameless, lying prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  ****in *****s would defend floyd if we found out that floyd was the mastermind of 9-11. If floyd was caught molesting children, *****s would do some mental gymnastics to say that its ok because it's floyd. If floyd murdered the last pair of bengal tigers in the world to make a fur coat for himself and ellerb, they would come up with some excuse to justify it.
                  omfg that is sig worthy. Welcome to my sig.

Comment

people are analyzing the trash talk, and critiquing it. Not saying dont do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X