Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Forced Out of Bellew Rematch With Bicep Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Rafael saying on Twitter this one looks to be off.

Comment

Haye may have heard he is going to get AJ next (since Parker and AJ couldn't reach an agreement) so he could be faking. From what I read this is a huge event in England so I get it.

Comment

The HW division once again disappoints, what a shock. I'm going to go watch some Flyweight action now.

Comment

Uh Oh, "Sideshow Bob" vs Tony Scouser Bellew is off the table.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/49564...ematch-injury/

Last edited by club fighter; 11-20-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Haye may have heard he is going to get AJ next (since Parker and AJ couldn't reach an agreement) so he could be faking. From what I read this is a huge event in England so I get it.
            No, there's no way Haye can do that again. This injury will be the end for him.

Comment

Been confirmed from Sky Sports News. Who's gonna step in now? Can Ortiz be an option?

Comment

The only way Haye comes back into contention after this is to fight his way up the rankings in smaller fights, but his body won't hold together sufficiently for him to do that.

What a waste of talent Haye has been. Some of it out of his control, to be fair.

Comment

It's time for David Gaye to take up golf.

Comment

shame was interested to see if bellew win was a fluke first time but im not really surprised it was odds on he would pull out injured like always same old haye

Comment

Originally posted by DoomOnHorseback View Post
                      Been confirmed from Sky Sports News. Who's gonna step in now? Can Ortiz be an option?
                      Hearn been quiet all day, as if he didn't have enough on his plate with Joshua already. All depends if he had a back-up option. Only 2 I could see keeping it as a PPV are Parker, but that depends if Hearns already advised him already to be ready just incase, he wont step in if he aint been in training. And Whyte, doubt he'll mind stepping in on a few weeks notice.

Comment

Working...
                      X