Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Koreans the baddest of all Asians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    you havent been around.

out of all the asian race i would have to put them in this order from rowdiest to least --

1. cambo
    2. laos
    3. hmong
    4. viet
    5. chinese
    6. korean
    7. the rest of yall didnt make the list
    Been around enough to know that Cambodian and Laotian dudes typically roll with Hmong crews because Hmong usually got the numbers, depending on the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      For sure. Korean women are the hottest of the Asians. Vietnamese and Filipino chicks are hot too, they have the best bodies. Korean women are the prettiest though.
      Plastic serge Lil homie..,look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        A little 5 foot 2 inch korean at my gym has the biggest cawk ive ever seen .

I was taking a shower after shooting hoops one morning and as I turned the shower off grabbed my towel and went to my locker
        the little korean guy who is always on the treadmill And flirting with young college girls with tons of confidence Walks by into the shower stall next to mine with what had to be a 9-10 inch long wrist thick cawk.
        It was soft and hanging there with a huge Head.

It was almost near his knee.

Ill never forget it . Now I know why this little korean guy gets college chicks to go back and forth with him . I never undestood it until that day.
        I usually like to humiliate j dudes at the urinal, you know, stand back let them see what I'm working wit,
        but this lil cos play midget rice boi, pulled out his horse kok.
        I cursed God as I tried to hide my micro phallus..

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Been around enough to know that Cambodian and Laotian dudes typically roll with Hmong crews because Hmong usually got the numbers, depending on the place.
          negative. maybe out in OKC.

in cali, cambos and laos are always the first to do something then the hmongs will follow years later. hmongs is always behind but one thing i do agree is when they finally get there, they **** shiiet up.

Comment

korea is one of the top country that does plastic surgery. a lot of koreans got that shiiet done on them so they dont count.

korean, chinese, japanese girls are usually very pale and light skin color, super skinny. not my cup of tea. give me a latina or a filipino.

Yeah you right. That's why Chinese and Japanese women are so bland compared to Korean women.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Plastic serge Lil homie..,look it up.
            Yeah, I still wanna cornhole them. I saw this documentary on Netflix called 'Unhung Hero.' It's about this guy who proposed to his girlfriend in public at a college basketball game. She said no, and she later told him because his dong was too small.

He got depressed and tried all these methods to make his dong bigger. He even took a trip to Korea, because penis enlargement surgery is big over there. He ended up not getting surgery because he was disgusted by whole procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Yeah you right. That's why Chinese and Japanese women are so bland compared to Korean women.

Yeah, I still wanna cornhole them. I saw this documentary on Netflix called 'Unhung Hero.' It's about this guy who proposed to his girlfriend in public at a college basketball game. She said no, and she later told him because his dong was too small.

He got depressed and tried all these methods to make his dong bigger. He even took a trip to Korea, because penis enlargement surgery is big over there. He ended up not getting surgery because he was disgusted by whole procedure.
              Dang that is sad, I need to prep my heart & knees to watch that.

Comment

koren girls are super pretty. i used to get pissed when they'd cover their faces from the camera during brood war tournaments.

Comment

you havent been around.

out of all the asian race i would have to put them in this order from rowdiest to least --

1. cambo
                  2. laos
                  3. hmong
                  4. viet
                  5. chinese
                  6. korean
                  7. the rest of yall didnt make the list
                  Cant really dispute your top 4 but i would trade places with 5 and 6. Rowdy as in gang bangin or just in general? Me and the homies used to creep through monterey park /SGV to catch some WCs slippin. This is Looney from that Korean Playboyz gang homey.

Koreans i know got bigger balls when sht goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Cant really dispute your top 4 but i would trade places with 5 and 6. Rowdy as in gang bangin or just in general? Me and the homies used to creep through monterey park /SGV to catch some WCs slippin. This is Looney from that Korean Playboyz gang homey.

Koreans i know got bigger balls when sht goes down.
                    there's a lot of chinese g's also. yeah there's a lot of rankers from both sides. imo koreans get down but there is not enough of them for me to rank them ahead of the chinese.

how i see it, the older chinese is more ruthless than the younger generation, where as for koreans, the younger generation is more with the business than the older heads. i've never dealt with korean g's but i always hear stories of them being the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Had a couple run ins with V Boyz around Garden grove back in the days. Viet foos are trigger happy as fuk but i only seen very few who can scrap. Cant get down so gotta pull out the heater i mean anything goes down in the streets but you feel me.

Comment

Working...
                      X