Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 10-24-2017, 01:13 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2827 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,000,000,100,000,202,752.00
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GelfSara View Post
Gotcha--my bad. I agree--he has no clue what he is talking about. It would be like me talking about the history of brain surgery techniques.
I was going to pop in here to nudge " Mr. Stupidity Rising " bc im bored but you guys completely crushed him on here (its not hard ,i know ) lol

NEVER take advice from no one who is a natural 130 pounder and never had a gym membership ,the only rule you need on here .
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
juggernaut666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-24-2017, 01:27 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2827 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,000,000,100,000,202,752.00
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
Lol you're one of THOSE guys...
No you're one of those guys ....the type who sits down in a chair ,oblivious to the reality how stupid and dopey he is . Of course its not your fault entirely you are at a genetic disposition and without the likes of you not everyone would look or sound smarter than they really are in comparison .

Then theres the actual smart people (like ME ) who know about subjects through experience and know what their talking about that completely bury you in anything logical in general let alone a boxing / training site ....
juggernaut666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 04:32 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8200 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,341,008,666,662,060,032.00
Total Points: 200,127,235,229,793,940,144,128.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

weight train for explosiveness, mix it up with heavier weights every other week, get your lifting done faster, man up, man down.
Rest, you grow & heal at home, you put muscles under stress/duress in the gym.

Stretch and work on flexibility always.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:54 PM #44
Crawling King Snake

Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Mr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,114,530,945.08
Total Points: 18,114,553,183.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
No you're one of those guys ....the type who sits down in a chair ,oblivious to the reality how stupid and dopey he is . Of course its not your fault entirely you are at a genetic disposition and without the likes of you not everyone would look or sound smarter than they really are in comparison .

Then theres the actual smart people (like ME ) who know about subjects through experience and know what their talking about that completely bury you in anything logical in general let alone a boxing / training site ....
I've caught you in so many lies on here and made you run from the forums. Do you really want to go through this again?

PS if you were actually smart you wouldn't have to tell people.
Mr.MojoRisin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing?, lifting, weights

User Tag List