No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
    That's not a pit. I would pick that dog vs a pit anyday, a pit would get destroyed by a dog like that.

But that looked like a juvenile wolf, nothing compared to a fully grown beast.
    Good post.

Wolf was a weight drained prospect here.

I live pits but so many people tend to overrate them, like Pacstains.

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
      That's not a pit. I would pick that dog vs a pit anyday, a pit would get destroyed by a dog like that.

But that looked like a juvenile wolf, nothing compared to a fully grown beast.

Pits are bitch made, like wolves.

A prime Rotti DESTROYS any wolf as easy as these pits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Rots are the shiz though. I want one.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Ruckus View Post
            WOOOOW...Some of these responses are just funny. A German Shep. aint a match for a game pit. Name another dog that will continue to fight...or push the fight while it is badly hurt. P4P the Pitbull is the strongest dog on the planet. It dont have no extra skin on its neck, or locking jaws either. Just the ability to take alot of punishment and still dish out its fair share. A Pitbull against any other dog is not even fair. The Wolf on the other hand is a big ass animal. Im sure out of 3 matches with a pitbull of comparible size...the wolf would win.
            I have seen Rottweillers destroy Pitbulls countless times.

Comment

• Fun fact:

Tigers usually kill lions when they actually meet in captivity (the zoo)

Tigers are serious ass big cats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Fun fact:

Yep.. People mistake Lion to be the biggest cat but a full grown male tiger outweighs a lion by 50kgs and is a feet longer..
                A tiger is a solitary hunter and lions hunt as a pride mostly..
                Tigers are very ferocious compared to lions..
                One of the few countries that has both of them is India and more often than not the tiger wins..

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Fun fact:

A pitbull would **** up a lion and tiger. According to the animal kangs here, pitbulls were bred for fighting so that makes them unbeatable against every animal that ever existed.

Pitbulls also take roids and drink malt liquor. Lions and tiggies can't **** with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    A pitbull would **** up a lion and tiger. According to the animal kangs here, pitbulls were bred for fighting so that makes them unbeatable against every animal that ever existed.

Pitbulls also take roids and drink malt liquor. Lions and tiggies can't **** with that.
                    I got a fun fact for you.

Did you know Pitbulls wuz kangz in Egypt? I bet you didn't know that. Check your history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

rott aint shiiet. look at the size different. and the pit was still going at it. i bet the pit won the fight at the end.

a pit will not be able to beat a wolf. plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X