Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev on Ward's Retirement: Good for Boxing, Fans & Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    I agree with your previprevious post about kovalev being happy ward retired so he can be champ again.

but ggg showed that he isn't a hypejob last weekend. he went out there and beat canelo. I didn't see a draw.

golovkin isnt the best fighter in the world. but he showed he is on the same level as canelo and I had canelo 3rd on my p4p list behind sog and bud.

Fair enough even if I disagree(had canelo by 7-5),Im basing him being hypejob off being hyped up as some killer wholl ko all the elites near his weight & ive said for ages thats untrue as he has had lower level opponents & now that hes fighting top fighters he looks much more ordinary & kos have dried up. As I said above hypejob doesn't=unskilled it just means hes been worshipped by his fanbois to a level he hadnt earned. I did gain respect for him after last fight,but I still can't stand his sanctimonious bs,I absolutely loathe his trainer & his groupies doe.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Fair enough even if I disagree(had canelo by 7-5),Im basing him being hypejob off being hyped up as some killer wholl ko all the elites near his weight & ive said for ages thats untrue as he has had lower level opponents & now that hes fighting top fighters he looks much more ordinary & kos have dried up. As I said above hypejob doesn't=unskilled it just means hes been worshipped by his fanbois to a level he hadnt earned. I did gain respect for him after last fight,but I still can't stand his sanctimonious bs,I absolutely loathe his trainer & his groupies doe.

lol. yea they troll like a mf

but him,canelo,Jacobs all look about the same.

it's up to Charlo to make a stand. and hopefully Andrade fighting on hbo next month means he can get some of the 160 action.

Comment

BigStomps is gonna lose it when he finds out AWard is retiring. He's gonna shave his pubes and start wearing his mom's panties and identify as a f aggot.

Comment

lol. yea they troll like a mf

but him,canelo,Jacobs all look about the same.

it's up to Charlo to make a stand. and hopefully Andrade fighting on hbo next month means he can get some of the 160 action.
          I agree they all will be pickem fights between any of those 3. But imo charlo will do better at mw than Jacobs because of his chin even though I think hes way overrated atm based on resume. I think mw division will be where its at next few yrs,after yrs of being completely stagnant. I can see a absolute war or2 if everyone starts fighting each other at mw,even Derevyanchenkos now coming into the picture despite him being completely unproven he might throw a wrench into the works too.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
            Kov's happy because now he actually has a chance at getting a LHW title again.
            I agree with you 100 times. He happy that mean man who beat him up is finally gone

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Agreed we don't have to see his clown moves and dirty fighting anymore goes down In my book as the biggest sissy in boxing history.
              Biggest sissy in boxing history? How far does your view on history date back to - yesterday?

Your book may as well be a ****ing picture book, because it clearly isn't good for much substance.

Comment

One SALTY DOG, comin right up!

Comment

It's certainly good for Kovalev. Ward took his soul with those LEGAL body shots.

Only the last punch was low and Kovalev was already b*itching out long before that.

Comment

ward is older than everybody at 175 except Adonis. so how would he be waiting for them to age when he is older than them?

you sound like a hater.
                    Andre Ward just blatantly duck Adonis Stevenson by retiring, he scattered the belts instead of trying to become Undisputed. Fans just can't realise, it's the most cowardise move we attend in boxing, straight from the #1 P4P.
                    Look, patriotism is good, but when the facts are flagrant, we best keep silent than to show our credulity.
                    Ward dropped everyone by spinning fans in circles, with his stories of Bellew Joshua but never Stevenson...
                    It's a duck move, it's a P4P duck...

Comment

This is the weakest I ever heard Kov.
                      It's good for the division because Kov cant beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X