Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-24-2017, 10:14 PM #21
Truth Teller

Quoted: 2750 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,000,429,506.31
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCer View Post
That's from the NSAC, right?

I don't see anything about "trips"... and yes, I'm looking for loopholes.
NAC 467.675  Acts constituting fouls in boxing. (NRS 467.030)  
The following acts constitute fouls in boxing:

1.  Hitting below the belt.
2.  Hitting an opponent who is down or is getting up after being down.
3.  Holding an opponent with one hand and hitting with the other.
4.  Holding or deliberately maintaining a clinch.
5.  Wrestling or kicking.
6.  If the referee has signaled that the opponent has been knocked out, striking an opponent who is helpless as a result of previous blows and so supported by the ropes that he or she does not fall.
7.  Butting with the head or shoulder or using the knee.
8.  Hitting with the open glove, the butt of the hand, the wrist or the elbow, and all backhand blows.
9.  Purposely going down without being hit.
10.  Striking deliberately at that part of the body over the kidneys.
11.  Deliberately using the rabbit punch.
12.  Jabbing the opponent’s eyes with the thumb of the glove.
13.  Using abusive language in the ring.
14.  Engaging in any unsportsmanlike trick or action which causes injury to an opponent.
15.  Hitting on the break.
16.  Hitting after the bell has sounded the end of the period of unarmed combat.
17.  Hitting an opponent whose head is between and outside of the ropes.
18.  Pushing an opponent about the ring or into the ropes.

[Athletic Comm’n, § 23, eff. 4-25-78] — (NAC A 12-13-82; 11-2-88; 12-2-97)
Gee number 14 is any ones guess, its interpretation is as wide open as a barn door.
Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-24-2017, 10:20 PM #22
NSB's Reasonable Guy

Quoted: 10074 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,489,195,169,606,842,449,920.00
Total Points: 8,944,408,856,213,133,983,744.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCer View Post
That's from the NSAC, right?

I don't see anything about "trips"... and yes, I'm looking for loopholes.
NAC 467.675  Acts constituting fouls in boxing. (NRS 467.030)  
The following acts constitute fouls in boxing:

1.  Hitting below the belt.
2.  Hitting an opponent who is down or is getting up after being down.
3.  Holding an opponent with one hand and hitting with the other.
4.  Holding or deliberately maintaining a clinch.
5.  Wrestling or kicking.
6.  If the referee has signaled that the opponent has been knocked out, striking an opponent who is helpless as a result of previous blows and so supported by the ropes that he or she does not fall.
7.  Butting with the head or shoulder or using the knee.
8.  Hitting with the open glove, the butt of the hand, the wrist or the elbow, and all backhand blows.
9.  Purposely going down without being hit.
10.  Striking deliberately at that part of the body over the kidneys.
11.  Deliberately using the rabbit punch.
12.  Jabbing the opponent’s eyes with the thumb of the glove.
13.  Using abusive language in the ring.
14.  Engaging in any unsportsmanlike trick or action which causes injury to an opponent.
15.  Hitting on the break.
16.  Hitting after the bell has sounded the end of the period of unarmed combat.
17.  Hitting an opponent whose head is between and outside of the ropes.
18.  Pushing an opponent about the ring or into the ropes.

[Athletic Comm’n, § 23, eff. 4-25-78] — (NAC A 12-13-82; 11-2-88; 12-2-97)
I'd consider tripping to be an unsportsmanlike trick or action that would garner Conor a warning. And the most likely outcome of a trip is just gonna be some sort rolled ankle No Contest type outcome anyway.

I actually think one of the best "cheats" Conor could do is putting a lil elbow on his punches. Tyson was an expert at that back in the day & thats an often missed foul cuz no one watches the elbow like they watch the glove. Gotta be quick & kinda slick with it, but its doable & a MMA guy might be better at doing it quicker & slicker.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"secret", conor, fighting, haamad...., mccgregor's, naseem, style

User Tag List