Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Today My Brother Was Killed, Tomorrow it Could Be Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Today My Brother Was Killed, Tomorrow it Could Be Me

Hall of Famer Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. is calling on the entire country of Mexico to unite together against the increase of violence and murder. On Sunday, Chavez Sr.'s older brother was killed in his home in western Mexico, state authorities said Monday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Real Shit you never know when its gonna be your day. Natural, Not natural, Suckers from way back coming for some payback. Life is crazy.

Sad but this incident might of been teh straw that broke the camels back sort of speak for teh criminals who been running rampant. Chavez aint with it.

"[The police] could not identify any of them, but we have clues and I'm not going to let them know [by telling the media], but it's all very advanced, thank God, and this is not going to go unpunished, I swear - because unfortunately there has been a lack of security in Culiacán and not just in Culiacán... this is happening throughout the Mexican Republic and I think we must unite, all Mexicans, to fight against this, to support each other because it seems that there is no government,"
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 06-27-2017, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Feel bad for El Grand Campion....I hope they find those fools

Comment

This is what sources say....

Mexican boxing is the real mafiosos. Maybe the Chavez brother didn't own up to a bet. Such news would be really bad for the sport. Perhaps the police report was fabricated.

Comment

Mexico is just a cesspit. What a dump. No wonder trump wana to build that wall. From over here in England Mexico looks worse than Syria

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
            Mexico is just a cesspit. What a dump. No wonder trump wana to build that wall. From over here in England Mexico looks worse than Syria
            Yet euros can't stay away...not too many euros visiting and eating like pigs in Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by eternalfighter View Post
              Yet euros can't stay away...not too many euros visiting and eating like pigs in Syria.
              Anyone who goes there is mad

Comment

I'm worried when he said he's going to identify them and tell the police. Shouldn't have said it public. These animals don't care who they kill. God keep him safe.

Comment

Chavez has the right idea.

The people have to unite together to fight for their security because there really appears to be no functioning government in Mexico.

And what little government there is appears to be corrupt and in league with the cartels.

Revolution time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                    Me and my kids are going to Mexico for a holiday
                    It's a beautiful place

Comment

Working...
                    X