Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'm Keeping The IBF Belt - Bring On Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is where spence says 'oh wait no im not ready, i need a tune up first' like the other pampered american fighters (ward/garcia/jacobs)

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      this is where spence says 'oh wait no im not ready, i need a tune up first' like the other pampered american fighters (ward/garcia/jacobs)
      Or he could simply say he wants $5 mil and say, "My last fight drew 6 million viewers before the closing olympics ceremony."

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        Disagree. He has Canelo and Cotto options on the table that would make him a very rich man and on PPV yet again. He's choosing to take low reward low risk, however.
        Disagree. His promoter has mentioned canelo and cotto, but neither guy has mentioned brook. They probably reached out to both fighters, and realized each guy has better options, and we all know Pacquiao and khan aren't interested in a brook fight next, and thurman and garcia are already lined up for a unification against each other.

It's looking more and more like reality smacked brook in the face, and they had no choice but to take this fight next, or be stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Or he could simply say he wants $5 mil and say, "My last fight drew 6 million viewers before the closing olympics ceremony."
          Or he can say what he's been saying for the last 6 months.

Comment

Hopefully this is legit. Looking forward to this fight being made sometime in the first quarter of next year hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              either way he'd be a *****, cause hes been calling brook out, and brooks said yes. lets hope he fights but i know what the current crop of pbc fighters are like, are a bunch of divas for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                either way he'd be a *****, cause hes been calling brook out, and brooks said yes. lets hope he fights but i know what the current crop of pbc fighters are like, are a bunch of divas for the most part.
                As far as I know Brook already called his bluff the moment he learned Spence was calling him out before and after the Algieri fight. Dibella even joined in by saying, "Brook will want no piece of Spence."

http://www.boxingscene.com/dibella-k...spence--103582

Brook calls their bluff not to mention Hearn reaching out to Spence team and all of a sudden they're talking about fighting their mandatory first, which was Bundu.

Comment

Spence is a massive trade fight in the uk , Spence being the most dangerous contender out there by far.although not that well known here outside the trade.
                  Kell will take that fight and it will be a war ....Amir Khan would sh.it himself at the prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    Brooks gonna derail Americas new hope
                    Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    America doesn't need hopes...that's on you people.

BWaHaaHahAHaaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                      Who's gonna be y'all next big prospect once spence gets smoked ?
                      Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Ask yourself that question.

We don't have a problem producing greatness unlike you soft mofos.

BWaHaahAHahaaHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X