No announcement yet.

Do u like fighters who r "lowkey" like mattyhsee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u like fighters who r "lowkey" like mattyhsee

away from the public, no social media or the guys who are on twitter, facebook, and in front of the camera?

I prefer they interact with fans.peter Quillin seems to be the best at that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post

Yeah I became a fan of him through Sechbaks videos, added him on facebook when he had it and started watching his fights.

I don't mind if a fighter is low key though. If they are loud and annoying like Broner then I dislike them.

Comment

Naa I prefer camera whores like Broner and ones that type **** over Twitter then aren't so mouthy face-to-face, reminds me a bit of myself

Comment

Question: Can you become a pro boxer without being a hype man these days?

It's all about ticket sales , I see many a young pro hyping themselves on Twitter etc. So, without backing from a decent promoter, who, for example, trusted that you had the necessary talent and believed in your ability to succeed....can you make it without building up your fans on social media?

Comment

Matthysse is on twitter too :

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post

I can confirm this. He's responded to me a few times on Instagram.

Comment

I prefer them to be like Scarlett Johansson so I have to say lowkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
                  Question: Can you become a pro boxer without being a hype man these days?

It's all about ticket sales , I see many a young pro hyping themselves on Twitter etc. So, without backing from a decent promoter, who, for example, trusted that you had the necessary talent and believed in your ability to succeed....can you make it without building up your fans on social media?
                  matthysee, ggg, kovalev

Comment

bumpppppppppp

Comment

Working...
                    X