Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Picture it

Just try picturing it.
    Matthysse would probably knock out four people in the crowd because of the force Khan would travel out of the ring.

33 victories with 38 KOs.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Yo Skills! Paulie said the same thing about the Julian Jackson thing. And tell me you wouldn't want to see Mayweather vs Matthysse in 2014 if Lucas beats Garcia and the winner of Khan-Alexander at 147? I would. I know Floyd would be favored and rightly so, but the chance of the KO is very real.
      Floyd will only fight him @ 108

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        You guys are telling me that you wouldn't want to see Khan's reaction to a Matthysee left hook?
        Waste of a fight for Lucas right now. He needs to 'dethrone' Garcia and maybe then make stepping stone fights to Mayweather against Khan and a legitimate top welterweight. Khan gets him a payday and new fans, a legit welterweight would show he's a credible opponent for Floyd.

Comment

• Garcia and everyone around him really did look uncomfortable, kinda feel sorry for them because the camera was pointed straight at them.... Awkward!

Comment

• Lmao amir khan says he'll beat matthysse!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Matthysse is the fkin man. He came and jumped into our crowd cool as fck.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Nice...I think we have the new people's champ!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloFan View Post
                Lmao amir khan says he'll beat matthysse!!!!!!!
                KO in the first round

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Matthysse would probably knock out four people in the crowd because of the force Khan would travel out of the ring.

33 victories with 38 KOs.

If I'm going to be wrong picking a fight, might as well be in this fashion. Good lord can Matthysse crack.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloFan View Post
                    Lmao amir khan says he'll beat matthysse!!!!!!!
                    LMAO....Can you imagine Khan getting on his bike in that fight.

He might actually turn is back and start running.

Comment

• GBP can really make Matthyse big, the Garcia-Matthyse fight is now bigger and better and the winner can go on and challenge Mayweather while the loser can fight the Alexander-khan winner and hope to get Mayweather later..

Comment

Working...
                      X