Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley and Ariza side with the fans and industry alike, Abril was robbed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Bradley will not get a fair shake and everybody knows it , he must KO Pac to win and with little power its not gunna happen , another robbery coming up .

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Will Arum try to Jew him or will he attempt to build him into a star? .
      Tha ****?

Cya

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        Interesting that Ariza says that Arum wants Rios to fight Pacquaio. Does that mean that if Rios -vs- JMM went to the cards, Rios would have been awarded the win, even if JMM beat him 12 rounds to 0.
        I always thought Rios-Gamboa winner would be a likely Pacquiao opponent, perhaps the winner fighting one more time at 140.

and I wouldn't have mind that at, especially if it were Gamboa.

those plans are trash now. obviously no one would respect Pacquiao if he fought Rios, not after this disgrace.

Comment

TIMOTHY BRADLEY:

"Don't worry fans im not blind to what this sport brings, however I am training for the win. In with the new out with the old."
          That makes no sense in the context of the Rios-Abril fight.

Comment

Cmon Ariza, who are you to talk about someone getting a gift decision. Like your boy Pacman just did? Everyone just needs to see TR/Arum for who they are. I feel sorry for Bradley, he is training like a madman for the fight of his life, and no matter how well he does, it will be taken away from him. Bradleys only chance in hell is for a TKO but doubt that could ever happen. Either way though Pac's rep and legacy are going to take another hit, win or lose. I just do not picture Pac outworking Bradley or outboxing him, period. I am no Bradley fan but if his chin holds up, Pac is going to eat hands all night probably. I doubt Bradley could hurt Pac so that sucks for Bradley but is what it is.

I like Rios and I agree it was a crappy decision last night. Have I seen worse? Absolutely. However it still sucks. Rios needs to just stop trying to make 135, this is ridiculous now.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              My prediction is that Bradley will outwork Pacquiao and get robbed on the cards. I mean there's many factors to this, Bradley is a young American on the Top Rank stable. Will Arum try to Jew him or will he attempt to build him into a star? Can you imagine if Bradley beats Pacquiao and the Pac-Man once again gets another gift in another high profile match? That would be disastrous to him and his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by TIMOTHY BRADLEY

"Don't worry fans im not blind to what this sport brings, however I am training for the win. In with the new out with the old."
                Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                That makes no sense in the context of the Rios-Abril fight.
                He knows that Abril got robbed because of Arum paying off the judges. He is training for the win regardless of who Arum thinks he can pay off. He is going to try and stop Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Tim Bradley will not get a fair shake and everybody knows it , he must KO Pac to win and with little power its not gunna happen , another robbery coming up .
                  Is there even a remote chance that Pacquiao could earn a decision over Bradley, fair and square, without the help of paid off judges?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    What Mexican fighter Top Rank has out there as big as Rios? Fanbase wise.
                    Hmm have you heard of Chavez Jr?

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                    I feel sorry for Bradley, he is training like a madman for the fight of his life, and no matter how well he does, it will be taken away from him.
                    Don't feel too sorry for him, he's getting 5 mil even though he couldn't draw flies to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                      Interesting that Ariza says that Arum wants Rios to fight Pacquaio. Does that mean that if Rios -vs- JMM went to the cards, Rios would have been awarded the win, even if JMM beat him 12 rounds to 0.
                      if rios wins then another easy payday coming up for pacquiao and an excuse not to fight marquez.
                      if rios loses then still a fight pac -vs- jmm is a massive one.

Comment

Working...
                      X