Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo should take his millions and leave GGG rot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo cannot drop this fight. The WBC have come to his defense intentionally - they have been after him as a cash cow for ages and they now have him wrapped around their finger with the drug tests. If he ditches the fight they will turn around and confirm all his positive drug tests and suspend him. His reputation will be absolutely destroyed also.

The WBC have invested way too much into this fight. This is why they won't let Golovkin drop it either; even though he is completely justified in doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      The fact is that Canelo is one of the biggest name in boxing and GGG only wants the fight because he knows Canelo can draw 1 million ppvs fighting just about anyone.

After all the slander by GGGs team saying Canelo is a drug cheat when everyone knows he was poisoned by a Mexican chef. If I'm canelos advisor I tell him to say fuck you to the Golvkin camp and take the million ppv buys and fight someone else.

Let's see what they say about Canelo when he takes that 10 million dollar purse to fight a different opponent. Let's see how quickly they come back begging for that Canelo money.

Canelo should show him who the real star is and call off the fight.
      You are really a shytty troll, try harder son

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        You are really a shytty troll, try harder son
        If you truly believe that ggg has been begging Canelo to fight him for years is because he thinks Canelo is the ultimate challenge and not the only chance he has to make 8 figures you're a complete moron that dksab.

Comment

If you truly believe that ggg has been begging Canelo to fight him for years is because he thinks Canelo is the ultimate challenge and not the only chance he has to make 8 figures you're a complete moron that dksab.
          Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            I suppose ignoring all the evidence from doctors that everything points to poisoning just goes over your head.

Ask you're are you going to believe highly educated experts or believe your own feeble GED diploma brain?

Comment

I suppose ignoring all the evidence from doctors that everything points to poisoning just goes over your head.

Ask you're are you going to believe highly educated experts or believe your own feeble GED diploma brain?

Comment

I believe the test results. Everything else is pure speculation

Comment

#YourThreadsDontMatter

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    liam smith 300k.
                    That fight is the true indication of Canelo's popularity.

He needs a dance partner to carry a PPV. The whole thing about him being a superstar is a myth because they need a star.

I'm no Joshua fan but he did 450k buys v the likes of Molina. Some may say the UK has cheaper PPV, yeah, but it also has 1/5 of the population, so it might even out somewhat.

Canelo's drawing power is not even close to Joshua. Joshua can sell PPV in big numbers regardless of opponent, Canelo can't.

Golovkin might need Canelo for a good PPV number, but Canelo still needs a dance partner himself to get to the serious numbers, that's been proven.

Comment

He's a dirty fighter, and he got caught cheating...

Poisoned by a Mexican chef? LOL, nice try. His trainer is his trainer, and his trainer's a butcher. His family also owns several high end meat businesses.

Clenelo Alvarez got caught at the end of a cutting cycle. Loeffler caught him 12 weeks out from the fight and that's why GBP only wanted Clenelo tested within 6 weeks of the fight. Oddly, 6 weeks wasn't enough testing time for the Liam Smith scam, and so they never VADA tested at all for that one.

He's a cheater and dirty fighter, and Clenelo's only drawn over 1M PPVs when he's in the ring with someone who's already drawn 1M PPVs on their own. Not the PPV star people want him to be...and not the PPV star you think he is...

__________________________________________________ ______________

The fact is that Canelo is one of the biggest name in boxing and GGG only wants the fight because he knows Canelo can draw 1 million ppvs fighting just about anyone.

After all the slander by GGGs team saying Canelo is a drug cheat when everyone knows he was poisoned by a Mexican chef. If I'm canelos advisor I tell him to say fuck you to the Golvkin camp and take the million ppv buys and fight someone else.

Let's see what they say about Canelo when he takes that 10 million dollar purse to fight a different opponent. Let's see how quickly they come back begging for that Canelo money.

Canelo should show him who the real star is and call off the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X