No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Shooter Was Forced or Used as a Cover Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Adult White males make up 1/3 of the population yet they commit 54% of mass killings. You can't use the White population ( which includes women & childeren) when only the White males are committing the mass murders.
    Black males have a higher per-capita rate of mass killings than white males. According to the statistics YOU posted.

It's not as disproportionately high as their murder, rape, etc rates are but it's still the highest.

I am not going to explain to you what per-capita means. I am not the parent who abandoned your unwanted ass. Go to wikipedia.

Comment

Adult White males make up 1/3 of the population yet they commit 54% of mass killings. You can't use the White population ( which includes women & childeren) when only the White males are committing the mass murders.
      don't let them get to you, especially not uncle ahmed aka ////. he's one of those brown skinned hairy muslim dudes who go out of their way to defend white pride for some odd reason. it's almost as if he doesn't know they hate his very guts, yet he still spends his days defending the alt right neo nazi movement.

see how mad and riled up they get when they're told the truth? this is why i don't think that particular demographic should be allowed to have access to such weaponry.

get cheated on - shooting spree
      lose money from gambling - shooting spree
      wife hits the "like" button on a rap video - shooting spree

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        don't believe the circus. he was either forced by the government or someone powerful to do this to manipulate the masses to forget about the real issues and fuck ups done by the government.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/02/us...rnd/index.html

Public records offered no hint of financial distress or criminal history, though multiple people who knew him said he was a big gambler.
        "No affiliation, no religion, no politics. He never cared about any of that stuff," Eric Paddock said as he alternately wept and shouted. "He was a guy who had money. He went on cruises and gambled."
        So far, Paddock doesn't seem like a typical mass murderer, said Clint Van Zandt, a former FBI hostage negotiator and supervisor in the bureau's behavioral science unit. Paddock is much older than the typical shooter and was not known to be suffering from a mental illness.
        "My challenge is, I don't see any of the classic indicators, so far, that would suggest, 'OK, he's on the road either to suicide or homicide or both," Van Zandt said

Comment

Have they released any photos of the weapon he used?

Comment

let's be honest here for a second, the only demographic that actively pursues these weirdo conspiracy theories are the ones that are upset because of the race that the shooter turned out to be. they so desperately wanted him to be a brown skinned muslim from ISIS. but nope, it was one of their very own kind. a US citizen, typical american who loved gambling and had no political ties. they hate the fact that he was one of them. it makes them feel weird inside. that's why they're so desperately trying to push these conspiracies or trying to pass him off as a lib/democrat. but nope, just a typical white american who went on a shooting spree because "he got mad".

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              don't let them get to you, especially not uncle ahmed aka ////. he's one of those brown skinned hairy muslim dudes who go out of their way to defend white pride for some odd reason. it's almost as if he doesn't know they hate his very guts, yet he still spends his days defending the alt right neo nazi movement.

see how mad and riled up they get when they're told the truth? this is why i don't think that particular demographic should be allowed to have access to such weaponry.

get cheated on - shooting spree
              lose money from gambling - shooting spree
              wife hits the "like" button on a rap video - shooting spree
              Are you serious? He's a Muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Black males have a higher per-capita rate of mass killings than white males. According to the statistics YOU posted.

It's not as disproportionately high as their murder, rape, etc rates are but it's still the highest.

I am not going to explain to you what per-capita means. I am not the parent who abandoned your unwanted ass. Go to wikipedia.
                Your parents are from Afghanistan?
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-03-2017, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Are you serious? He's a Muslim?
                  yup, his parents are from Afghanistan.

he's admitted it numerous times ever since he got exposed. he was pretending to be white for YEARS.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Have they released any photos of the weapon he used?
                    Yes.

I believe Fox and CNN did. Yahoo may have too.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      don't believe the circus. he was either forced by the government or someone powerful to do this to manipulate the masses to forget about the real issues and fuck ups done by the government.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/02/us...rnd/index.html

Public records offered no hint of financial distress or criminal history, though multiple people who knew him said he was a big gambler.
                      "No affiliation, no religion, no politics. He never cared about any of that stuff," Eric Paddock said as he alternately wept and shouted. "He was a guy who had money. He went on cruises and gambled."
                      So far, Paddock doesn't seem like a typical mass murderer, said Clint Van Zandt, a former FBI hostage negotiator and supervisor in the bureau's behavioral science unit. Paddock is much older than the typical shooter and was not known to be suffering from a mental illness.
                      "My challenge is, I don't see any of the classic indicators, so far, that would suggest, 'OK, he's on the road either to suicide or homicide or both," Van Zandt said
                      The President of the United States just said the police killed him. All other reports said he killed himself......

Comment

Working...
                      X