Daniel Jacobs educating GGG fans on what a real Cruiserweight looks like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jacobs educating GGG fans on what a real Cruiserweight looks like

damn gassiev looks huge lol.. but yup canelo bout to end this bs

lol at anyone who says GG hits like a heavyweight, yea let him fight gassiev and see who hits harder

Comment

Damn Danny, why did you have to be 1lb heavier than when Golovkin was determined to get that interim strap against Rubio at all costs at 173lb...

Comment

Hell yeah Danny is just a big middleweight. People are crybabies.

Comment

That whole weight thing was so stupid. Fighters are able to rehydrate after the weigh-in. Danny was competitive because he's a good boxer. Not weight. Plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            Damn Danny, why did you have to be 1lb heavier than when Golovkin was determined to get that interim strap against Rubio at all costs at 173lb...
            What's creepy is you probably knew that off the top of your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

You know what a Strawman's fallacy is?

I think most people saw GGG fight a Super MW, not a cruiserweight. His team claimed Jacobs was 176 pounds the day of the fight, which is what Ward weighed in some of his 168's fights.

He might have been 174 tho, but still he had a big size advantage.

Comment

Gassiev would look like a little b1tch next to Jacobs

A recent DJ sighting, per -Kev-

Comment

I've never mentioned Jacobs weight. He did what he needed to do and what was allowed to do, he broke no rules. Talk about him being a Cruiserweight was ridiculous but 174lbs doesn't seem right either. So he lost 2 pounds on fight night from when he was 176lbs at 8am?

From the link:

His team hopes so.That includes ex-BALCO ringleader Victor Conte, now working on the right side of the law as a nutrition and supplement consultant.

“I predict Danny will be between 178-180 when he steps into the ring. He was at 176 at 8 a.m. this morning. Don’t be surprised if Danny does very well this evening."

https://www.******.com/489972-victor...-fight-weight/

Comment

Danny I think your a very good fighter. You surprised a lot of people with your performance against Golovkin. You have a compelling back story and appear to be a good guy. However quit posting stuff like this and get back in the ring because your going to be irrelevant if you keep this up. Action speaks louder than words..

Comment

Working...
                    X