No announcement yet.

Police whistleblowers admit to targeting blacks for mass incarceration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    were asians enslaved for hundreds of years?

or systematically kept out of the voting process in the south after abolition?

did they go to segregated schools as late as the 60's?

did asians get lynched in the south?

do they live disproportionately in poor areas, where property taxes fund schools?

are they several times more likely to be victims of police violence?

do they recieve harsher punishment than blacks do for the same offenses?

why don't you grow some little pale balls and say what you're implying with the bold, that blacks are dumb, criminal etc?

BostonGuy
    Jewish people have faced all of those circumstances throughout history.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      There are 100 people in a crowd and 25 of them are Jews. Can you pick out who the 25 Jews are in a crowd?

There are 100 people in a crowd and 25 of them are black. Can you pick out who the 25 blacks are in a crowd?

Jewish isn't a skin color. Jewish isn't a race. I don't know why people compare what Jews went through in the U.S Post WWII to what African Americans have gone through for the last 400+ years.

A Jew can change his/her name and blend in perfectly with society. Hell, Hitler's brother can change his name and no one will ever know he's related to Hitler.

Blacks can't do the same and are subjected to racial discrimination on sight
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-08-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

are teh vast majority of jewish people in america descendants of people who were owned as property in the south only a few generations ago?

because the vast majority of blacks in the US are descendants of slaves. if your old enough, and black enough, and live far enough south, your parents probably remember some of the awful remnants of slavery, jim crow, voting pre 1965 voting rights act, lynchings, segregation, etc. go back a generation or two from there and your family tree will literally have slaves in it.

maybe you can't see the difference. maybe you're just being ironic. i can't tell who's a racist any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          There are 100 people in a crowd and 25 of them are Jews. Can you pick out who the 25 Jews are in a crowd?

There are 100 people in a crowd and 25 of them of are blacks. Can you pick out who the 25 blacks are in a crowd?

Jewish isn't a skin color. Jewish isn't a race. I don't know why people compare what Jews went through in the U.S Post WWII to what African Americans have gone through for the last 400+ years.

A Jew can change his/her name and blend in perfectly with society. Hell, Hitler's brother can change his name and no one will ever know he's related to Hitler.

Blacks can't do the same and are subjected to racial discrimination on sight
          I'm from a wealthy suburb of Milwaikee with three synagogues, I'd bet money I'd be able to pick at least 20 out of the 100. Regardless of how you may classify Jewish, as a group they faced all those circumstances multiple times throughout history and have managed to overcome then successfully while retaining their group identity. They didn't abandon who they are to blend in by any means.

Comment

I know you guys don't learn that easy, but there are 45.7 million African Americans in this country.

The people you show here are the 5% of the African American population. This is a very small percentage of a people. You don't target 95% of the people for the mistakes made by 5%.
            So would it be okay for police to target the 5 % instead because that mostly who they together along with the 5 % of their white counterparts?

Comment

I'm from a wealthy suburb of Milwaikee with three synagogues, I'd bet money I'd be able to pick at least 20 out of the 100. Regardless of how you may classify Jewish, as a group they faced all those circumstances multiple times throughout history and have managed to overcome then successfully while retaining their group identity. They didn't abandon who they are to blend in by any means.
              Cops were originally created to hunt down escaped slaves, maintain their oppression, they are essentially what the gestapo were to jews. Cops=blacks, gestapo=jews except Cops are seen as heroes.

A jew is far more likely to assimilate into society due to their skin color, dark skin is hated practically everywhere even in places like Mexico.

Comment

America's justice system, prison system, law enforcement, it's all 1 HUGE business with a renewable workforce of slaves they can and do create at any time. If you have enough money and influence, you have a get out of free jail card(s), this has been documented time and time again.

This is 100% organized crime, the fact is slavery NEVER ended, they merely found legal methods to create new slaves via the war on drugs. The war on drugs is responsible for the vast majority of thefts, murders, prison gangs, cartels, prostitution, money laundering etc. in the modern world.

How can we target a certain group of people? By crafting laws, making a non crime, a criminal offense, then heavily policing that community targeting them over and over. Destroying their families socially and economically, CREATING the GHETTO behavior you see today.

Comment

I know you guys don't learn that easy, but there are 45.7 million African Americans in this country.

The people you show here are the 5% of the African American population. This is a very small percentage of a people. You don't target 95% of the people for the mistakes made by 5%.
                  Is it black females or really young or old black males getting shot? I wonder why not.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Cops were originally created to hunt down escaped slaves, maintain their oppression, they are essentially what the gestapo were to jews. Cops=blacks, gestapo=jews except Cops are seen as heroes.

A jew is far more likely to assimilate into society due to their skin color, dark skin is hated practically everywhere even in places like Mexico.
                    Wtf? Town watch predates Ancient Greece. There have been "cops" in some incarnation for thousands of years.

Comment

Wtf? Town watch predates Ancient Greece. There have been "cops" in some incarnation for thousands of years.
                      I'm talking about America's history, we had town watch and sheriffs, but our police departments were originally slave/night patrols.

Slaves were vital to America's economy, cheap physical labor to fuel your business. The police were protecting the interests of the wealthy, which is literally what they do today. The police also participated in the genocide of the natives "protecting" settlers from them.

These wealthy slave owners had massive influence over our legal system, the laws which define criminal activity, they control much of the world of politics and business. Ever wonder how so many of 'murica's business men and politicians are borderline ******s? Slavery, that's how. Much of the assets/money/influence originally created from slaves is recycled over and over again within their racist culture. Groups like the KKK never disappeared, they're still around, in power.

Comment

Working...
                      X