Comments Thread For: Wilder Makes Controversial Comment About Breazeale's Son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing is a brutal sport.

Comment

• I am not sure Wilder thought of his daughter when he made that statement.

Comment

• Wilder just dusted off all these crybaby bums

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          Some of these so-called boxing fans seem more
          impressed by fighters who act like cartoon characters
          than by actual boxing ability. I don't understand it.
          I prefer fighters who are vicious in the ring, but conduct
          themselves like gentlemen outside of it.
          Sonny Liston was always feared and intimidating,
          and he never had to speak as disrespectfully as many
          fighters do today. Liston was a classy guy compared
          to guys like Wilder, Broner, and others today, and we
          all know that Liston was more 'gangsta' than any of them.
          Liston went to prison for mugging and armed robbery. He died of a heroin OD. Did you think about that before you typed this?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Liston went to prison for mugging and armed robbery. He died of a heroin OD. Did you think about that before you typed this?
            Yeah, that's my point. He was a real thug. He didn't boast
            about it or act a fool in interviews. He conducted himself in
            a more dignified way than the current fighters mentioned.
            He intimidated with his stern face, not by trying to emulate
            whatever wack rapper is hot on the streets right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              He says stuff like this to make himself look like some kind of savage but then goes on emotional rants on Instagram like a woman, every other week.
              I noticed that as well. Wilder has been crying about 15 million, a 50-50 split and Joshua requesting a rematch clause at every opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                I'm the opposite. I'm usually a fan of Deontay, until he says stuff like this.
                This is how I feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
                  I try to like Wilder and even cheer for him when he fights. But then I realize what a terrible he is and hope he gets knocked out.

I feel the exact same way about Fury. I try to like him, but he is a misogynist, h***phobic antisemite and possibly a more deplorable human than Wilder.

Joshua is the most stale and boring human on the planet. He has zero charisma and no personality to speak of.

Whyte is an obnoxious idiot who the Brits overrate tremendously.

Parker is pure boredom.

Miller is just not very good.

Ortiz speaks the most incoherent and elementary Spanish and sounds like a second grader in every interview.

Hence, it is very hard to like any of the heavyweights based on personality or character.
                  You sound like a women. There's nothing with Wilder, he's trying to promote himself like Mayweather.

How is Fury misogyntic or ****phobic ? So many SJW's about...What's happened to Men nowadays ? So many ***** men out their

I agree with the rest

Comment

• I had mad respect for Wilder after what he did to that youtube clown. Punked a bully! Now hes trying to do the same ****. First he wants to kill someone in the ring and now this. Im a big fan of his but man I dont agree with all this drama. Let your fists in the ring speak for you. KO guys and you wont need to talk all that trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
                      I know. Look at how they treat women. I mean they're such big pu$$ies that they show them respect instead of doing what real men do: treat them like a piece of raw meat!!

I'm wit u bra!
                      Hahaha. Real Talk, too many beta men around. No wonder why Women think they have a chance to take over

Comment

Working...
                      X