South Africa to amend Constitution to make it legal to take white owned lands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Maybe get a refund

That'll be too mean, probably cause a continent wide famine.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      they are honest people whove been living an honest life. let them carry on in peace. the countrys had enough turmoil over the years. it sounds like the beginning of nazi germany, finding scapegoats, people to blame things on, giving back land to the 'rightful owner', all the talk of 'indigenous people'
      There were honest people living their lives peacefully when the land was stolen initially. How come you keep overlooking and ignoring that fact?

If the land was never taken, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        So justice should apply JUST to South Africa?

Hey you're the one who wants retribution and justice. Why cherry pick South Africa? Do it for all black people.

Since you're a *****ing moron, you had to go mention Trump because you have zero argument to what I said.

You were ok once, now you're just another Trump hating moron who has to bring him up because your anus is wider than Stormy's ever since Trump was elected.
        That is the thread topic. Your childish deflection attempt will not be answered.

I mentioned Trump because that is how I see you- a little kid that can't think for himself. I am not in any way taking your response seriously.

Your last sentence confirms what I've been saying. If you want to discuss this issue seriously, then make a serious comment.

Otherwise log back on Alex Jones and discuss whatever it is alt right children discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          There were honest people living their lives peacefully when the land was stolen initially. How come you keep overlooking and ignoring that fact?

If the land was never taken, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
          who cares man why cant u lot just move on with things. jesus christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            That is the thread topic. Your childish deflection attempt will not be answered.

I mentioned Trump because that is how I see you- a little kid that can't think for himself. I am not in any way taking your response seriously.

Your last sentence confirms what I've been saying. If you want to discuss this issue seriously, then make a serious comment.

Otherwise log back on Alex Jones and discuss whatever it is alt right children discuss.
            Sure Dunn, keep on trying to appear smart.

Saying you can't respond and then deflecting to Trump is the typical libtard response. It's is the norm today.

I've made a serious statement.

Clown you are, comfortably living in the land made great by white man's ideologies, while preaching justice for blacks, without putting in any actual effort to help them.

Comment

• oh well..

In other news... check out my sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                oh well..

That is just lovely!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  let it drop man. the current families are blameless. whats done is done, no use crying over spilt milk.
                  They're not blameless when they know the history of the land. Or did these land owners travel to south Africa in a bubble?

They're in possession of stolen goods. Whether they stole the goods is irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                    They're not blameless when they know the history of the land. Or did these land owners travel to south Africa in a bubble?

They're in possession of stolen goods. Whether they stole the goods is irrelevant.
                    my point is theres noone to give the goods back to. some random blacks arent the 'rightful owner' just cause theyve got the same skin colour as those who lost it initially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      oh well..

are them girls getting kicked off the south african farmland?

Comment

Working...
                      X