No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion is now on Xbox One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    That was my least favorite the story mode was ok but EA butchered the gameplay

2k sports needs to make a boxing game
    Why i will always have resentment towards UFC...They just stop caring about boxing just to jump on the mma bandwagon..NOT ONE FCKING GAME

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      xbone is such a ****ty console with nothing but FPS games as exclusives

as someone who hates controlling floating guns, I stay away from it

all the good xbone games you also find them in the superior PS4

as for fight night champion, I already have it in xbox360
      Sorry, but have to disagree with you there. Xbox has improved immensely since you last looked at it. I thought the same as you. PS4 is where it's at, but then I realised that I was playing less and watching more cutscenes on PS4 exclusives than actually playing the game.

The Last of Us, Unchartered and even my favourite game of all time GOW was ruined by Sony and their wannabe film director game developers. Great stories, but horrible and little gameplay. Plus they screwed their own customers when they refused cross platform play and refused to add 4k blu ray video playback: https://www.polygon.com/2018/6/21/17...cross-platform For the players? lol

Xbox right now has EA access, Game Pass, the best racing game on any console (Forza Horizon) and has cross platform play so you can play PC, Switch players e.g. more players on Fortnite, BF1. It's also signed exclusive deals with some studios in 2018 so expect the exclusives gap to narrow down. It's playing catchup to Sony, but it's catching up fast and with Xbox One X and true native 4k gaming is going to crush Sony next year.

TLDR: Buy an Xbox if you want to have fun and actually play games, buy a PS4 if you want to push crates in between long boring a$$ cutscenes

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        There's a new boxing game in development that's coming to xbox and PS4 soon. It's building a lot of hype because it has new face like graphics. Check it out:

http://www.round4roundboxing.com/
        There is literally not even so much as a screenshot on that site, why is it creating hype?

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
          There is literally not even so much as a screenshot on that site, why is it creating hype?
          it's promising lifelike graphics and getting some buzz on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm..._one_promises/

no screenshots or even a demo or trailer, but they seem dedicated, not holding my breath....For now I'm happy with Fight Night Champion on Xbox One, graphics look better, plays smoother and framerate looks improved

Comment

Sorry, but have to disagree with you there. Xbox has improved immensely since you last looked at it. I thought the same as you. PS4 is where it's at, but then I realised that I was playing less and watching more cutscenes on PS4 exclusives than actually playing the game.

The Last of Us, Unchartered and even my favourite game of all time GOW was ruined by Sony and their wannabe film director game developers. Great stories, but horrible and little gameplay. Plus they screwed their own customers when they refused cross platform play and refused to add 4k blu ray video playback: https://www.polygon.com/2018/6/21/17...cross-platform For the players? lol

Xbox right now has EA access, Game Pass, the best racing game on any console (Forza Horizon) and has cross platform play so you can play PC, Switch players e.g. more players on Fortnite, BF1. It's also signed exclusive deals with some studios in 2018 so expect the exclusives gap to narrow down. It's playing catchup to Sony, but it's catching up fast and with Xbox One X and true native 4k gaming is going to crush Sony next year.

TLDR: Buy an Xbox if you want to have fun and actually play games, buy a PS4 if you want to push crates in between long boring a$$ cutscenes
            Xbox is absolute garbage. Why would you buy a games console that has all of it's exclusives on the Windows store?

PS4 and PC is the only logical choice.... any one who buys an Xbox is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              Xbox is absolute garbage. Why would you buy a games console that has all of it's exclusives on the Windows store?

PS4 and PC is the only logical choice.... any one who buys an Xbox is an idiot.
              Because not everyone wants to game on their PC or has the resources or know how to update their graphics card every five years. Some of us just want to relax on the sofa and play games. I own both consoles and I'm spending more time on Xbox. I'm no fanboy. I'm a Playstation player too, check out my profile here. I platinumed (%100 completed) all Unchartered games except 4. PS3 games were great, PS4 are mediocre, overhyped and dull. I completed Uncharted 1,2,3, got all the trophies, completed GoW on PS2....couldn't even get past the first opening play of Uncharted 4 or GOW on PS4 because they were so painfully dull. I heard Fight Night is now available on Xbox One, and haven't touched my PS4 since.

I'm finding Xbox is just way more fun and intense, Gears of War is miles better than Unchartered and the Halo series is probably the greatest gaming franchise right next to Nintendo's Mario. I also got platinum on Gran Turismo 6 on PS3, but GT Sport on PS4 is a joke and Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox has to be the greatest racing game ever made. PS4 won't even play my 4k blu ray discs and Sony invented blu ray...wtf? Sony are lazy and an awful company, they won't even allow their own players to have cross platform play, so their players are stuck with each other while Nintendo and Microsoft players are out there playing each other on Fortnite and other PC players. **** Sony.

Comment

There's a new boxing game in development that's coming to xbox and PS4 soon. It's building a lot of hype because it has new face like graphics. Check it out:

http://www.round4roundboxing.com/
                Damn I am STOKED. Awesome development team using a variety of established pro boxers like:

Pound for Pound #6 Vanes and #5 Monroe Jr (behind #4 Brook, #3 Jacobsn and #2 Canelo)

Seriously they've got a great range of boxers. This might be AWESOME

Comment

Because not everyone wants to game on their PC or has the resources or know how to update their graphics card every five years. Some of us just want to relax on the sofa and play games. I own both consoles and I'm spending more time on Xbox. I'm no fanboy. I'm a Playstation player too, check out my profile here. I platinumed (%100 completed) all Unchartered games except 4. PS3 games were great, PS4 are mediocre, overhyped and dull. I completed Uncharted 1,2,3, got all the trophies, completed GoW on PS2....couldn't even get past the first opening play of Uncharted 4 or GOW on PS4 because they were so painfully dull. I heard Fight Night is now available on Xbox One, and haven't touched my PS4 since.

I'm finding Xbox is just way more fun and intense, Gears of War is miles better than Unchartered and the Halo series is probably the greatest gaming franchise right next to Nintendo's Mario. I also got platinum on Gran Turismo 6 on PS3, but GT Sport on PS4 is a joke and Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox has to be the greatest racing game ever made. PS4 won't even play my 4k blu ray discs and Sony invented blu ray...wtf? Sony are lazy and an awful company, they won't even allow their own players to have cross platform play, so their players are stuck with each other while Nintendo and Microsoft players are out there playing each other on Fortnite and other PC players. **** Sony.
                  Fair enough, but as a gamer of 25 years and PC gamer since 1999, I see NO reason to go with an Xbox.... at all. Even if I was just a casual console gamer I wouldn't buy an Xbox. They have failed miserably on the games front, probably affected by their awful launch, when they wanted to DRM every game and tie it to 1 console.... thankfully Sony didn't follow their scam and allowed every physical copy of a game to be played on any console.

Your personal opinion is just that regarding Sony and its games, the mass consensus is that Sony have overwhelmingly smashed the Xbox over the last 5 years.... Sony has the better games, end of. What are you looking forward to on Xbox? Sony has had Bloodbrone, Ratchet&Clank, GOW, TLOU, Uncharted, Persona 5, SFV, Shadow of the colossus, Until Dawn, Horizon: ZD, Yakuza 6, GT Sport..... Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding, TLOU Pt 2, Days gone, Final Fantasy remake coming soon......

What is coming out on Xbox? remember I have a PC with Windows 10 that is more powerful than an Xbox1X..... but even If I didn't, why would I go with Xbox? sell me the console, and bare in mind that the PS4 Pro has VR and that the PS5 will be coming in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                    Any improvements other then framerate bro? Loved the game on ps3 though i preferred the controls on round 4 more realistic only thing that lets champion down is automated block to head or body less skill involved by the player.
                    I agree, I think round 4 and victorious road 2 are the best boxing games period.

I was just playing round 4 yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      any one who buys an Xbox is an idiot.
                      i bet ur the kind of guy that likes one thing but has to call every other thing crap because he likes the other thing better.

get a life lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X