Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Survives Near Disaster, Decisions Joseph Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Whyte is ducking Wilder? When did this happen? Hahahahahaha

Wilder is the one ducking you stupid moron. Whyte now has a better resume than that fraud Wilder. Yep.
    Absolutely agreed. Do not rate him as a boxer (albeit, he’s improved hugely in the last 3 years) but he absolutely has a better record than Wilder, but more importantly, at least he’s tried to fight dangerous boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      No one has. Wilder should get 35-40%. Mandos get 25% guaranteed.

And you can't say a guy has cleaned out a division, note three fighters he hasn't fought, then just say....who cares.

The fights today proved nothing regarding Wilder Joshua. It proved Parker isnt top level. Only thing that matters is how AJ looks vs Povetkin and how Wilder looks vs Breazeale who appears to be angling for a bigger offer based on his social media posts.
      Good points. I still believe a win by Takam today puts him back in the top ten where he was a few years ago above Bryant Jennings. So Wilder would have had at least (2) opponents in the top ten from today’s fights he can fight to bolster his overall resume. And Joshua would have wins against (5) of the top ten fighters if he beats Povetkin because I don’t believe Povetkin would drop out of the top ten with a loss to Joshua. So Joshua beating (5) of the other (9) top ten HW’s, not counting Wilder, if Takam would have won, you have to admit is a lot stronger than anything on Wilders resume. So my argument was really based on if Takam won today. And he was winning the fight until he got careless.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        sick of these rigged officials on hearn cards. Ian john lewis literally saved whyte from being stopped.
        Just like the referee that saved Wilder from a tanking against an actual opponent in the U.S? I don’t agree with it but it happens everywhere, so don’t pretend otherwise.

P.S What’s a “rigged official?”

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Wow, the BS headbutt cost Parker. 113-112 scorecard would have been his without the KD. That's a three point swing. And then the 114-111 card would have been 113-113. So Parker got robbed of the draw here.

Parker had a nonchalant attitude during those middle rounds and it was embarrassing.

But Whyte is mediocre as hell and wild as hell. Luis Ortiz would have ended him and Wilder beats him. Joshua beats him under 6 rounds this time around without getting rocked.
          Agree with a lot of this except that 1) I don’t think Ortiz has the power to hurt him.
          2) Wilder would get roughed up, unsettled and possibly KO’d. Admittedly, that would be an intriguing fight but I doubt Wilder wants it so it’s all conjecture.
          3) I think he’ll give Anthony Joshua a torrid time next time out and I can see it lasting into the late round so or else going to the judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Now it’s apparent that Parker was never as good as people were hyping him to be.
            But I thought he did enough to get the decision this fight.
            Both would get KNocked out in six rounds by Wilder.
            Parker is doesn’t have a good chin and Whyte is tailor made for Wilder.
            He doesn’t have the technical skill to scare Wilder into not throwing that right hand nuke.
            The only HW fight that needs to be made is AJ vs DW
            Parker is good, you just underestimated Whyte.

No, Parker clearly lost. I had Whyte by 5 points.

Whyte is better than anyone Wilder has fought. After tonight, he's more proven than anyone Wilder has fought.

Wilder couldn't knock out a shot bum in Arreola in 6 rounds, but you think he gets his best opponent out of there in that time? You're deluded. Wilder goes late against scrubs, man. No way he comes close to getting Whyte out of there that early.

Wilder wouldn't touch him before, he most certainly won't touch him now. Wilder ducked the fight for his biggest payday because he knows Dillian can knock him out. Wilder's a fraud who will be found out soon, don't you worry. Then you can find another American bum to follow and claim to be all that when they clearly aren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Just looking View Post
              How anyone ever rated Parker a top 5?
              Hey he was a belt holder. Joshua didn’t fight him because was number 4 or 5. He fought him just to unify. Whatever Parker gets up to after that is his business

Comment

• Parker did everything i thought he would but knock whyte out.

He hit the deck, climbed off it and but for the grace of god and the ref, didn't have it in him to finish the job.

There's definitely money in a rematch though!

Comment

• Originally posted by auxism View Post
                  every time all you hopeless and idiotic americans will be looking for one excuse or the other...if not about the officiating,it will be about fighters not having stamina,boring fights,not world class.
                  Go and start something better with your lives.Clueless and lazy ass fans.
                  It’s not all of them though, is it? It’s just the ones that lack critical thinking. Plenty of those here in England too, but yes, listening to some of these comments is daft.

Comment

• Originally posted by BackToTheJab View Post
                    This is like watching two bears fight on neo geographic
                    HAhahahahhaahha

Comment

• Good win for Whyte that, good fight and a fun card.

Whyte took the fight and belief out of Parker early. Parker showed heart in those last few rounds though and nearly clawed out the win. I had Whyte quite clear on the cards in the end though.
                      Parker needs to be a bit more 'dirty'. If your opponent is using rough house tactics, then reply in kind.

That left from Whyte that dropped Parker was a beauty. Parker did well to get up and clear his head.

Comment

Working...
                      X