• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Bwahahahahahahaha
    Let me guess, you're rooting for China

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      China imposes a 5% tariff on US crude imports; WTI price down 3.5% this morning. 500,000 oil industry workers and hundreds of thousands of royalty owners hit in the pocket book.
      Those that sit on high and look down low tell us we just gotta accept the pain

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        It’s just a measure of how much you import and export

A trade deficit is not a loss
        Yes, it's a measure of how much you spend and how much you sell. If you spend more than you sell, you're a consumer, and losing money.

It's like this. If I sell more crack than I buy, I'm a dealer. If I buy more crack than I sell, I'm a junkie. One rides around in a Caddy, the other only has a broken stem in their pocket.

Which would you rather be?

Comment

It’s just a measure of how much you import and export

A trade deficit is not a loss
          He's losing to his grocery store because he buys groceries from them but they don't buy his homegrown tomatoes

Bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Some people will call this an opinion

Bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Yes, it's a measure of how much you spend and how much you sell. If you spend more than you sell, you're a consumer, and losing money.

It's like this. If I sell more crack than I buy, I'm a dealer. If I buy more crack than I sell, I'm a junkie. One rides around in a Caddy, the other only has a broken stem in their pocket.

Which would you rather be?
              Crack dealer is out to make money, a consumer isn’t

Consumers look for value and reality is that many products would be much more expensive if made in US

Negotiate fair trade terms like many others have done with China but those industries have gone and the trade imbalance will stay

Comment

He's losing to his grocery store because he buys groceries from them but they don't buy his homegrown tomatoes

Bwahahahahahahaha
                You sound like you'd be happy with a Chinese monopoly of those tomatoes.

Me, on the other hand, I'd rather view the US as a grocery store down the street trying to sell tomatoes to the rest of the world, rather than just another customer in China's Express lane.

Comment

Crack dealer is out to make money, a consumer isn’t

Consumers look for value and reality is that many products would be much more expensive if made in US

Negotiate fair trade terms like many others have done with China but those industries have gone and the trade imbalance will stay
                  Thank you. You just made my point. A consumer isn't out to make money.

Ponder that...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Let me guess, you're rooting for China
                    Of course he is.

Team loyalty > his own country

Comment

Some people will call this an opinion

Bwahahahahahahaha

Good.

Why waste his time discussing hoaxes?