Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-22-2019, 08:31 PM #31
Interim Champion

Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Clubber Pac is infamous around these partsClubber Pac is infamous around these partsClubber Pac is infamous around these partsClubber Pac is infamous around these partsClubber Pac is infamous around these partsClubber Pac is infamous around these partsClubber Pac is infamous around these partsClubber Pac is infamous around these partsClubber Pac is infamous around these partsClubber Pac is infamous around these partsClubber Pac is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,375.83
Total Points: 26,973.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot.c.eh View Post
Certainly trying to brand him as such. Didn't realize until today they have a registered trademark on his "Til This Day" meme.

But he's a little behind on that front:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
vs
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Nice pull, and you are right, there is a hard push to brand him as such, but that does not detract from the racial dynamic that fuels his haters
Clubber Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 08:36 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6987 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,779.38
Total Points: 98,169.86
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
You're obviously on point with HW longevity I just don't see it happening at an elite level for Wilder for too much longer. His power is obviously not going anywhere anytime soon but I tend to believe his athletism is what is truly the secret of his success and I think that will be if it's not already tapering off. No way Wilder has 7 years give or take of elite level boxing in him.
The athleticism is definitely the secret sauce, but Breland is still the lead coach in the corner, Wilder trusts him, and Wilder is still open to learning, in my opinion anyway.

That multiple jab and that heavy lead hook are both there solid to go with the right hand, Wilder's spatially aware, and he's still rounding out other tools (hasn't really needed it yet, but Wilder has shown flashes of the ability to fight on the inside).

Eventually, like every other really good/great fighter, I think Wilder will get into his "old lion" mode; taking the half step to the side versus the full hop back, fainting with the eyes/shoulders rather than always needing to throw the punch, etc.

Wladimir at the end was a markedly different fighter than he was when he began his run, and I kind of expect the same from Wilder.
Scipio2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 08:47 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1229 Post(s)
strykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,921.94
Total Points: 54,966.58
Death Row Records!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Wilder's self confidence is fake, just an act that he's started to put on for the cameras. If he was really that confident in himself he would have tried to unify with the other belt holders in his division and he wouldn't have ducked fights with Wlad, AJ and Dillian Whyte.

Mayweather's career was defined by his ability to transcend boxing and sell millions of US PPVs against just about anybody. Wilder's only PPV fight got disappointing numbers and most of the fans who paid for it were more interested in his opponent than him.

Wilder's last fight wasn't PPV and was watched by only around a million viewers in the US. Mayweather's last fight sold over 4million PPVs at $100 a pop.

You really couldn't find another US world title holder more unlike Mayweather than Wilder if you tried And that's without even mentioning their resumes and achievements in the ring, which are like night and day in comparison to each other.
Your also forgetting that he WAITED for Vitali to retire before he went for the WBC strap avoided that K bro like the plague as well.
strykr619 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:14 PM #34
Contender

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
mjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 11,542.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Wilder has gotten more popular as of late, but I don't believe he's anywhere close to Floyd popularity yet. And he's in the back 9 of his career already I feel like so he's not got a long time to reach that level. I don't see it now or happening in the future. I think he can continue to get more popular doe.
Doe. I wish people would stop typing. Ebonics
mjbjst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 06:18 PM #35
Investment Laundering!

Quoted: 9802 Post(s)
Al Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 537,222.89

ESPN doe!!!!!
Al Broker is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends