Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won't Canelo have to make a decision this week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the same fanboys in here hoping WBC break their rules so Canelo can hide from GGG.

And they call themselves boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      I see the same fanboys in here hoping WBC break their rules so Canelo can hide from GGG.

And they call themselves boxing fans.
      boxing fan "I hate catchweights!"

next day "why isn't ggg fighting canelo at a catchweight!"

Comment

Lol. Yeah like that's gonna happen.

Comment

I hope the WBC keep the belt on Canelo , Then I want to see GGG do this to the WBC interim belt on HBO

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
            anyone from 154 to 168 turned to 160-164 real quick doe for lil g huh

lmfao lil G dont want none he has a shot to fight boxing biggest superstar, make the biggest payday, take the belt, unify, yet lil G hiding. 154-168 canelo called lil G out on his bluff!
            It's really weird, I never recalled you having a problem with Gennady until he was mentioned to fight Catchnelo

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Have you noticed Canelo fans starting to really lash out at Canelo? so insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Because a catch weight is needed in order to make that fight happen. Same with Gi Gi and Ward, he requested the fight take place at a 164 pound catch weight. After saying anyone from 154-168 can get that work.

Comment

Gi Gi fans are complaining about catch weights and him getting ****ted on by other guys saying he's not a super star but forget that Golovkkn and co did the same thing with Ward. 97k on ppv is probably worst than Wards bum ass 300k on BET.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Gi Gi fans are complaining about catch weights and him getting ****ted on by other guys saying he's not a super star but forget that Golovkkn and co did the same thing with Ward. 97k on ppv is probably worst than Wards bum ass 300k on BET.
                    Does Golovkin hold a SMW title?

Does Canelo hold a MW title?

A simple yes or no will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Does Golovkin hold a SMW title?

Does Canelo hold a MW title?

A simple yes or no will do.
                      No and Yes. I'm being honest. Now.... Did Gi Gi ask for a cw for Ward ONLY?? Lol after saying anyone from 154-168 can get it bro. He's now talking about fighting Frochy, in England Even at the full 168. Dude has made himself look hell soft when it comes to Ward that I can't hear him or fans talk about other dudes being scared of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X