Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Gennady Golovkin vs. Arthur Abraham at 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Gennady Golovkin vs. Arthur Abraham at 168?

With the Ward-Golovkin fight not happening,I think this is the fight to make.

vs.

I would go with GGG via KO. I believe he hits harder,is more technically sound,and as seen in the pictures above,has a stronger sweater game.

I guess the big question would be,where will the fight be held? MSG? Germany? The UK perhaps?

Abraham avoided GGG when they were both fighting in Germany and there is nothing to suggest that has changed in any way. Chances of GGG fighting Abraham or Sturm are about the same as his fighting Cotto before Canelo does.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      Abraham avoided GGG when they were both fighting in Germany and there is nothing to suggest that has changed in any way. Chances of GGG fighting Abraham or Sturm are about the same as his fighting Cotto before Canelo does.
      Abraham wanted to let the fight build,which it did and people are now calling for it.

Comment

I doubt GGG's team will want to go up for Abraham who isn't offering much money but I'd watch it if they do. Would be a good solid win for GGG.

Don't ***** out on me Loeffler! Make something happen!

Comment

ggg would kill that robot, then people will give him credit because for some reason people think Abraham is good. They should do it in Monaco. You're dead wrong about the sweater game though.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            With the Ward-Golovkin fight not happening,I think this is the fight to make.

vs.

I would go with GGG via KO. I believe he hits harder,is more technically sound,and as seen in the pictures above,has a stronger sweater game.
            I guess the big question would be,where will the fight be held? MSG? Germany? The UK perhaps?

Comment

Sound like a good first fight at 168 for GGG , but GGG is not done at 160 til gets two more belts

Comment

I'll take it. Better than anything at 160.

Comment

A fight I would really like to see. As I've said before, GGG should prove himself @SMW before Ward is even an option. Abraham is an opponent that GGG can realistically beat, while still presenting a reasonable risk. Whether Abraham even wants to fight him is another story. I'm pretty sure AA would rather face Sturm.

Comment

It would have to be at 164, doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X