No announcement yet.

Which 3 boxers are you excited about in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which 3 boxers are you excited about in 2015

Anthony Joshua - The guy is a unit and is only going to get better. Plus, he is my dude. This site got it right listing him as Prospect of the Year.

Amir Khan - He is in his prime right now. His last performance was masterful. I want to see him fight Mayweather but if not than definitely a fight with Pacquiao or Garcia 2

Andre Ward - He will be back and prove why he is the best boxer on the planet today IMO

Thurman- think this will be a breakout year for him

Floyd-supposedly has 2 fights left so lets see what the best fighter on th planet has to offer

GGG-No way he can go backwards at his age

Comment

Lomachenko- he looks better with every fight want to see him fight a unification fight in 2015 with any of the champions.
      Frampton- he is fighting a game opponent in Avalos also would love to see a unification between him and rigo
      Spence- hopefully he steps up in 2015 and fights a top 15 welterweight
      Khytrov- I feel like 2015 will be a big year for yevgen

Comment

Danny Garcia. He is going to rebound from 2014 really good.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Two fights left in his carreer. Enough said.

Comment

Amir Khan

Danny Garcia

Mayweather

Comment

Inoue: this guy is unreal he has won 2 titles in different weight divisions at 21 in 1 year!! I would like to see him get pitted with Estrada, Cuadras, Gonzalez even amnat

GGG: my boy GGG is gonna tear up 2015 and prove to everybody he is the future p4p king. Murray canelo/cotto winner Lee and Lemieux will be a good year for ggg if nobody b!tches out

Lomachenko: some very mouth watering fixtures for him Donaire, vetyeka, Walters. Possibly a catch weight fight with rigo, he could even move up if he doesn't find the fights.

Comment

Felix Veredejo I think TR is going to keep him active in 2015, I would like to see him against Salido.

Vasyl Lomachenko I'm excited about this fighter because this guy is exciting to watch and likes a tough challenge.

I hope Arum doesn't marinate this showdown with Lomachenko vs Walters, like he did Lopez vs Gamboa.

Demetrius Andrade I don't agree with him turning down a fight with one of the Charlo twins but, it is what it is. He needs to get fights against Trout, Lara, & Kirkland. Which I think he can beat all those fighters, he just needs to get those fights before he starts calling out cash cow's like Canelo and Cotto.

Comment

Working...
              X