Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My day at Wildcards Gym (got to spar with Amir Khan)!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    Well it was my attempt at being funny I think some of the imagery in there is pretty funny but hey to each his own.
    The fact Khan doesn't fight in wildcard anymore ruins anything you were going for. Comedy has to be in context. Do not give up your day job, you're not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
      Nothing worse than someone trying to write something funny and failing, miserably.

I feel for you sunshine, you must have taken ages coming up with all that, and it doesn't even get a single laugh.

7/10 for effort
      1/10 for application.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        You know whats wrong with this site? is self important jakazzes that want to act like little beiaches...."thats not funny blah blah bah."

You know what? an attempt at humor once in a while is creative and can bring a laugh....if you don't care for it so be it but don't disparage people for trying. And I know I was amused
        I'm sure there are forum's for aspiring comic's ,this is not one. And I feel bad for you if you thought that was funny, shows you're not very smart.

Comment

I like the bit where khan is still roach's fighter

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
            Well it was my attempt at being funny I think some of the imagery in there is pretty funny but hey to each his own.
            Jesus h Christ... You've got some serious issues

Comment

There's only one Anorak

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                dont need to read this long crap, because you already fail at your thread title, KHAN @ WILDCARD!
                This.......... Go back to class, the bells ringing.

Comment

Good on the OP for having a go.

Here's my latest tale: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=632236

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                    forum's for aspiring comic's.
                    Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                    you're not very smart.
                    :wank:

Comment

Killermoneymike

I like these kind of stories, you should definitely keep writing.
                      My favorite part was when you approached Amir Khan after the sparring session: "lucky punch mate, but twas a good, good fight, isnt it?" . The accents always seem to get a laugh out of me.
                      Last edited by Jewel; 03-25-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X