Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster typhoon roaring thru the Phillipines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not gonna believe this but some people are actually having fun out there.

Comment

it hit my hometown . I`ve seen some of the pics of the aftermath and it is horrible. If it`s not earthquakes it`s typhoons.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
        To all of our pinoy posters, hope you and your families are safe. God bless.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24846813
        I second R!z. On that. I hope all of our pinoy brothers and their families are safe during this hellified storm. God bless yall. Trust and believe, that you all are in our prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          You're not gonna believe this but some people are actually having fun out there.

Good to know you and the fam are safe Unc. You where the 1st person I thought of. Best news I've had all day is seeing your post.

Comment

My thoughts with everyone in the way of that.

Comment

That thing covers an area that would span Florida to Canada! Only 4 deaths being reported so far, amazing considering the strength. Stay resilient my people.

Comment

Nothing pelsonar.

Comment

"We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto... stay away from that guy with the ketchup."

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post

Wtf. You know prof that I live in a very safe location but I can't really have fun thinking about our countrymen suffering at this time.

Maybe I was just getting old to be too sensitive.

Comment

I'll keep all my Filipino brothers and sisters in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
                      X