No announcement yet.

Any decent boxer beats Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Your fantasy didn't happen, much like the fantasy that Bradley can just easily outbox Ruslan without getting rocked again. It wouldn't happen.
    Ok so if you just speak nonsense you get out of these exchanges.. Cool man. Do your thing, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      holding any stock in the karma bar is a sad state of affairs my friend

look around if you need any proof of it
      I'm looking at yours. I see why it concerns you "my friend."

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

Bradley got hurt in the first round, son. Bad. His jaw got pushed two feet behind his shoulders. He never had a chance. Crap example. Besides. Bradley was overweight and slow. "Depressed" post Pacquiao. He wasn't capable of getting away from Provodnikov regardless. Team Marquez thought they were going to get that version of Bradley. They were wrong.
        No. Provodnikov has a completely different style from Marquez, the exact opposite which is what you need to beat Bradley. Marquez wouldn't have even beaten so called "overweight" and "depressed" Bradley.
        Last edited by dirty fingers; 10-20-2013, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sakura storm View Post
          No. Team Marquez has a completely different style to Provodnikov, the exact opposite which is what you need to beat Bradley. Marquez wouldn't have even beaten so called "overweight" and "depressed" Bradley.
          Seriously WTF are you talking about?

Comment

Provodnikov needs to be given a lot of credit for his last 2 fights. The man was often classed as an ESPN fighter, as if that is something bad. But against both Bradley and Alavardo he proved he can hang with the best.

Yes Bradley fought the wrong fight but it was the little Russian TNT machine that pushed him to fight that way, he did the same to Alavarado after 4 rounds. What Provodnikov does so good is a rarity amongst modern day offensive fighters: he cuts he ring off. Meaning he doesn't just chase a guy around the ring, he works him into corners and the ropes. He reminds me a bit of Chavez Sr. obviously the two men are leagues apart but that relentless aggression and ability to make the fight the way he wants is rare.

You will have to have a great chin and a very good boxing brain to beat Provodnikov.

Comment

Could you these decent boxers you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Seriously WTF are you talking about?
                Whoops. My post was edited for clarity. I meant Provodnikov has a better style suited against Bradley than Marquez.
                Last edited by dirty fingers; 10-20-2013, 05:55 AM.

Comment

You mean like Mauricio Herrera?

Comment

Name these "MOVERS" who could take the 140lb title off Provodnikov.

You mean like Emanuel Augustus? He most certainly qualifies as a mover.
                    Last edited by paulf; 10-20-2013, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                      A decent boxer like Tim Bradley who was almost KTFO?
                      Bradley didn't move and box. He fought a dumb fight by standing and trading.

Comment

Working...
                      X