Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Mayweather vs. Prime Cotto: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    Prime Cotto doesn't lay a glove on prime Mayweather.
    prime floyd got hit by:

augustus
    JLC
    corley
    judah
    oscar

so yes i think cotto would be able to hit floyd,,,, not saying he would beat floyd, but cotto would be able to land some shots,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      truer words have never been spoken. prime floyd would never fight him. he just lives too far away!
      Very clever sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        prime floyd got hit by:

augustus
        JLC
        corley
        judah
        oscar

so yes i think cotto would be able to hit floyd,,,, not saying he would beat floyd, but cotto would be able to land some shots,,,,
        Like I said already. COTTO wouldn't land a shot on prime Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
          When did Floyd say that? Exactly, he never did, so it's all speculation. And it's also for people like you to use as an excuse once Floyd beats him, "Oh, he only beat him because he fought him early on". Does anyone say that about Margarito's win over Sergio, no, because people love Tony for whatever reason and it's easy to hate Floyd, I get it. I find it hilarious how Floyd haters want Floyd to wait on other fighters and whenever a fight didn't happen, it's his fault. He either fought em too early, fought em too late, or fought em too small, excuses excuses excuse excuses excuses excuses excuses. Y'all sound like little girls.
          Like the other guy said the other day, you should change your name to "The Biased"

Yes, many people have said that Margarito beat a young greener version of Sergio.

So the ring magazine expert sounds like a littler girl to you? Again, it's someone's opinion that you don't like. No problem there but no point in calling them little girls.

While Floyd and his team didn't come straight out and say it, just go check out some interviews. Ellerbe said that Canelo is too inexperienced, flat-footed to beat Floyd. Ellerbe said, "We know that Canelo has lot's of weakness and I approved Floyd taking on Canelo".

Team Floyd all are saying the above. heck they are not even shy about saying that "I hope Canelo moves around in the ring because that will tire him out due to his bad stamina issues"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
            Like I said already. COTTO wouldn't land a shot on prime Floyd.
            ok, believe what you want,,,

but all evidence suggests otherwise,,,

what does corley and augustus and zab all do better that they were to land shots on floyd early, but a guy like cotto who stopped corley and zab wouldnt be able to land anything,,,,

Cotto would land some shots, but floyd would counter him to death and win the fight
            I dont see how hard that is to understand

Comment

• Margarito knees both.............................

I think Cotto with Pedro Diaz had the better shot than with his uncle.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Like the other guy said the other day, you should change your name to "The Biased"

Yes, many people have said that Margarito beat a young greener version of Sergio.

So the ring magazine expert sounds like a littler girl to you? Again, it's someone's opinion that you don't like. No problem there but no point in calling them little girls.

While Floyd and his team didn't come straight out and say it, just go check out some interviews. Ellerbe said that Canelo is too inexperienced, flat-footed to beat Floyd. Ellerbe said, "We know that Canelo has lot's of weakness and I approved Floyd taking on Canelo".

Team Floyd all are saying the above. heck they are not even shy about saying that "I hope Canelo moves around in the ring because that will tire him out due to his bad stamina issues"
                When did I ever deny Canelo's stamina issues? When did I ever deny Canelo's inexperience? When have I ever not said that Canelo's record is padded? When have I ever praised Canelo's win over Trout? YOU are the people who begged for this fight and then made all the excuses in the book when Floyd took the fight! Before it was "Floyd's scared of Canelo", "Floyd will never fight Canelo", now it's "Floyd only fought him because he's inexperienced", "Floyd only fought him because he has bad stamina", "Catchweight, Catchweight, Catchweight". Yes, you sound like a woman. Excuse after Excuse! Did you or did you not want this fight to happen? I'll answer for you, yes you did! Are you or are you not making excuses now that the fight is getting closer and reality is set in that you had blind faith and the possibility of Canelo winning is getting slimmer and slimmer by day? Yes! You and every other Floyd hater begged for this fight, you got it now, so get your tampon, wipe yourself and deal with it because you asked for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  When did I ever deny Canelo's stamina issues? When did I ever deny Canelo's inexperience? When have I ever not said that Canelo's record is padded? When have I ever praised Canelo's win over Trout? YOU are the people who begged for this fight and then made all the excuses in the book when Floyd took the fight! Before it was "Floyd's scared of Canelo", "Floyd will never fight Canelo", now it's "Floyd only fought him because he's inexperienced", "Floyd only fought him because he has bad stamina", "Catchweight, Catchweight, Catchweight". Yes, you sound like a woman. Excuse after Excuse! Did you or did you not want this fight to happen? I'll answer for you, yes you did! Are you or are you not making excuses now that the fight is getting closer and reality is set in that you had blind faith and the possibility of Canelo winning is getting slimmer and slimmer by day? Yes! You and every other Floyd hater begged for this fight, you got it now, so get your tampon, wipe yourself and deal with it because you asked for it.
                  So you agree about Canelo's weaknesses.

You are wrong, I said way before the fight was signed that Canelo needs more time and shouldn't fight Floyd this year.

Also, people were criticizing at Floyd's team for not wanting the fight unless Canelo dropped down in weight. This eventually became a FACT!

Some Floyd fans are funny. They all point to the weaknesses of Floyd's opponent then they come back and say "excuses, excuses ..." when all we are saying is what you were saying before the fight was even signed ..... but Floyd fans contradict themselves because on the one hand they want people to say that Floyd fought a real threat but on the other hand they say Floyd will convincingly beat that hype.

Did you change your name yet?

Comment

• Prime cotto? What's that? Does it even exist?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      So you agree about Canelo's weaknesses.

You are wrong, I said way before the fight was signed that Canelo needs more time and shouldn't fight Floyd this year.

Also, people were criticizing at Floyd's team for not wanting the fight unless Canelo dropped down in weight. This eventually became a FACT!

Some Floyd fans are funny. They all point to the weaknesses of Floyd's opponent then they come back and say "excuses, excuses ..." when all we are saying is what you were saying before the fight was even signed ..... but Floyd fans contradict themselves because on the one hand they want people to say that Floyd fought a real threat but on the other hand they say Floyd will convincingly beat that hype.

Did you change your name yet?
                      I have always said that Canelo wasn't worthy of the fight, but he is the best option at this particular time. You are the people who wanted this fight. Is Canelo the #1 Ranked Jr. Middle,yes. Is Canelo WBC/WBA Champ, yes. Does he present a threat because of his size, power, and youth, yes. Did he put in the work of a Manny or Sergio to get this fight? No. So, you will come here Sept. 15th discrediting another win for Floyd even though you wanted him to fight the guy. And I will come here and give Floyd credit for beating the guy people like you said he would not fight. Get it?

Comment

Working...
                      X