Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger Cherry Picker Donaire or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Hatton no good at 147....Cherry Pick
    Jmm moved up for the first time TWO divisions and was cheated on weight...cherry Pick
    Shane...Old gasses out needed pay day and hadnt done nothing in years! Cherry Picked
    Ortiz...sucker punched....
    Cotto....slow at 154...washed up and weak minded...Cherry Picked!

Floyd is the Master of Cherry picking!
    I thought this thread was about floyd. Why did you just discribe pacquiaos last opponents?

Comment

You have no facts! Just words!
      ive posted various facts and either u ignore them or harp on something to take the focus off of them.... perfect example is you say floyd is ducking martinez and then when i ask you how can he duck a person with a fight lined up in april if you are looking for a may 4th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        vote or explain your choice
        Flip a coin !

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
          I thought this thread was about floyd. Why did you just discribe pacquiaos last opponents?
          I understand you Floydiot's have single digit IQ'S, so please disregard his post

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Neither

Donaire just defeated 2 world champions and won the lineal title all in 1 year

Floyd in his last 5 fights beat

cotto-wba champ #1 at 154
            ortiz-wbc ww champ #2 ww
            shane wba ww champ #1 ww and p4p#3
            Jmm-#2 p4p(same guy who sparked manny out 3 years later)
            Hatton-undefeated p4p#8 former wba ww champ

if these 2 are cherry picking then everyone else must be picking rotten cherries
            DAMMMN

It only took 2 posts.

Comment

yup. sure was. The funny thing was....Manny Beat him better!
              Good post....

Comment

Support your sport

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                vote or explain your choice
                What kind of boxing fan are you? go watch UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  I think Floyd has fought the right guys at the right time. Whether that's called ducking or not is up for discussion. His best win IMO is still Corrales (close to 10 yrs ago).

Donaire is still in the prime of his career, and even as recent as the Arce fight he mentioned with Arum literally right in front of him "I've been telling my promoter for almost 2 years I want these fights (Mares, Rigo), they need to happen. I'd definitely would like the Mares fight".

I don't consider Donaire a ducker, but to pick between the two....
                  Lol, you ain't low. It's obvious what you are trying to say. But I don't expect anything else from you though.

Any way, which one is it, is that "It doesn't matter who you say you want in your post fight interview" or is it now, i've been telling my promoter for almost 2 years...blah blah blah?

So Donaire's post fight interview means a lot.

But Floyd's...

Means absolutely nothing.

By 30 years old[Donaire's age], Floyd had won Lineal championships at 130, 135, 147, and Ring titles at 135, 147. He had fought Genaro Hernandez[130 Lineal Champion], Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo[135 Ring/Lineal Champion], 154 WBC champion Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Jesus Chavez, 147 Ring/Lineal champion Carlos Baldomir, IBF 147 Champion Zab Judah, WBC 140 champion Arturo Gatti.

The guys Donaire has fought to date, are equal to Victoriano Sosa, DeMarcus Corley, Angel Manfredy, Sharmba Mitchell, on Floyd's resume, which are good wins, but nothing more than that. Nothing great.

Comment

This is easy. Donaire is not Mayweather or Pacquiao. He's not in a position to pick his fights.

Comment

Hatton no good at 147....Cherry Pick
                      Jmm moved up for the first time TWO divisions and was cheated on weight...cherry Pick
                      Shane...Old gasses out needed pay day and hadnt done nothing in years! Cherry Picked
                      Ortiz...sucker punched....
                      Cotto....slow at 154...washed up and weak minded...Cherry Picked!

Floyd is the Master of Cherry picking!
                      Marquez was no good at 147 according to pacsters but he still outboxed and KO'd your idol.

Shane was even older when Manny fought him and no longer a champion.

Cotto was at a catchweight.

We could do this all day

Comment

Working...
                      X