No announcement yet.

Khan Might Face MAYWEATHER Next - De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    Whyyyyyy???? I dont wanna see this fight at all. It will make money but I dont wanna see it! Khan has limited power and no chance of hurting Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather is not going to fight Amir Khan. Khan was in line, had his chance, than he got knocked the f**k out. Floyd would fight Danny Garcia before he fights Khan.

I've come to the general conclusion that it doesn't matter who Floyd fights, he'll get s**t from some people, no matter what.

He fights Bradley, he's ducking Guerrero.
      He fights Guerrero, he's ducking Canelo.
      He fihgts Canelo, he's ducking Martinez.

Tell me......how can Floyd be ducking someone who doesn't have a legit good win yet in Canelo Alvarez??? There's no duck there. Alvarez should beat Trout first, or even get a win or two over guys like Kirkland, Angulo, or s**t even Cotto at least, before he fights Floyd Mayweather. And if he doesn't, it's no duck.

How can Floyd be ducking the Middleweight champion??? Sergio is a full fledged Middleweight and has been at 160 lbs for 4 years and 8 fights, counting this weak Murray fight, since he last fought at 154. Floyd started at 130, and we expect him to fight fully sized Middleweights. If that fight were to ever happen, it's a bonus, not a must. Floyd is already on the smaller side at 147 and is tiny at 154 against 154 lb fighters. But he should have to 100% fight the Middleweight champ, who's a Middleweight in size??? Besides, Sergio has his own big challenges and fights in his own weight class, that he seems content on not taking right now. Golovkin, Geale, Pirog, etc.

No matter who he fights, he'll get s**t. As far as May 4th goes, Canelo in no way shape or form deserves it. He hasn't done anything yet. He beats Trout, or gets a win or two over guys like Kirkland, Angulo, Molina, Lara/Vanes, than I say make the fight happen. Guerrero, even though I'm not a big fan of this fight and it doesn't do anything for Floyd's legacy as of right now, it's at least a legit fight against a top ranked WW coming off 2 wins over other Top 10 WW's. And though it won't be Bradley because that stuff came from Roger and Tim is Top Rank, I'd take that fight right now over Canelo.

Let Canelo actually do something first.

Comment

the funny thing is if kahn fought smart (i dunno if he is capable of such a thing) I think he'd actually give floyd problems - a very defensive/tentative kahn, fighting behind the jab and not mixing things up would be a tough oponent for floyd ... well at least until he got hit and did the chicken dance.

Comment

if you mention a fighter as a possible opponent for Floyd...ppl will pay attention....Khan is fighting a dude thats unfamiliar to many...but Floyd is a name everyone knows....Oscar is just trying to say "look everybody, Khan is fighting on Saturday"....thats all!!

Comment

remove floyds name on that potential list for a khan fight mr dela hoya.
            nobody..not even you, can dictate anything to floyd.

Comment

is anyone gonna read the article?????????? smh

Comment

War Khan!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Mayweather is not going to fight Amir Khan. Khan was in line, had his chance, than he got knocked the f**k out. Floyd would fight Danny Garcia before he fights Khan.

I've come to the general conclusion that it doesn't matter who Floyd fights, he'll get s**t from some people, no matter what.

He fights Bradley, he's ducking Guerrero.
                  He fights Guerrero, he's ducking Canelo.
                  He fihgts Canelo, he's ducking Martinez.

Tell me......how can Floyd be ducking someone who doesn't have a legit good win yet in Canelo Alvarez??? There's no duck there. Alvarez should beat Trout first, or even get a win or two over guys like Kirkland, Angulo, or s**t even Cotto at least, before he fights Floyd Mayweather. And if he doesn't, it's no duck.

How can Floyd be ducking the Middleweight champion??? Sergio is a full fledged Middleweight and has been at 160 lbs for 4 years and 8 fights, counting this weak Murray fight, since he last fought at 154. Floyd started at 130, and we expect him to fight fully sized Middleweights. If that fight were to ever happen, it's a bonus, not a must. Floyd is already on the smaller side at 147 and is tiny at 154 against 154 lb fighters. But he should have to 100% fight the Middleweight champ, who's a Middleweight in size??? Besides, Sergio has his own big challenges and fights in his own weight class, that he seems content on not taking right now. Golovkin, Geale, Pirog, etc.

No matter who he fights, he'll get s**t. As far as May 4th goes, Canelo in no way shape or form deserves it. He hasn't done anything yet. He beats Trout, or gets a win or two over guys like Kirkland, Angulo, Molina, Lara/Vanes, than I say make the fight happen. Guerrero, even though I'm not a big fan of this fight and it doesn't do anything for Floyd's legacy as of right now, it's at least a legit fight against a top ranked WW coming off 2 wins over other Top 10 WW's. And though it won't be Bradley because that stuff came from Roger and Tim is Top Rank, I'd take that fight right now over Canelo.

Let Canelo actually do something first.

Good Post.

Comment

Working...
                  X