No announcement yet.

From now on i'm streaming all of floyd's fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From now on i'm streaming all of floyd's fights

I'm not gonna pay knowing it's going straight into his wallets after the way he acts and disrespected my people, and manny pacquiao who hasn't done anything to him.

I might pay for his opponent, but if he's not gonna share, i'm not gonna share my money. I'm not funding the floyd mayweather show, but I will fund boxing.

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    I'm not gonna pay knowing it's going straight into his wallets after the way he acts and disrespected my people, and manny pacquiao who hasn't done anything to him.

I might pay for his opponent, but if he's not gonna share, i'm not gonna share my money. I'm not funding the floyd mayweather show, but I will fund boxing.
    *sigh.... tell me what he did to you now........

Comment

Stop crying you lame ass baby. He didn't disrespect your people.

Comment

Comment

Oh no. Even Money isn't going to order Mayweather's next fight. Floyd is now official on suicide watch.

Comment

Puerto ricans shouldnt order it either cuz none of their money is going to cotto.

niether should people who watch to see him lose, cuz floyd is just laughing at you.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-03-2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Puerto ricans shouldnt order it either cuz none of their money is going to cotto.
              What about Lebanese people, can we still order it?

Comment

better idea.dont even stream his fights,dont speak his name,dont ever talk about him again..............now that'll show him......just act like he doesn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  What about Lebanese people, can we still order it?
                  no,cause EVEN MONEY said so

Comment

Lebanese people dont have good fighters anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X