Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why nice guys finish last

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most high quality girls want a dude who'll take charge.

She'll only flirt so much, but eventually, she'll expect you to step up and make a move.

The slutty ones will do all the work for you, but chances are, those girls ain't looking for "nice guys".

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
      a nice guy is one that abstains from cunnilingus on every first date. - confucius
      To be fair.

Any female who gives it up on the first date isn't worth seeing very often.

Just IMO.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

Hah, I wrote this shit at 8:30am when I was completely wrecked (I don't sleep at night lately). It was basically just a conversation in my head about 2 girls I know. Sometimes drunk posting can be as bad as sometimes drunk dialing can be.

I just have trouble with monotony, but I also have trouble with playing girls (felt really guilty the couple times it happened, not even really on purpose).
          Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-28-2012, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
            I have never in my life heard a 'nice guy' talk about pulling bitches.
            Sorry, your on a dude's forum. I wouldn't talk like that if you were sitting at my table or something.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
              Being nice in itself isn't the problem - it's only a problem when it comes across as fake or manipulative. The two major factors apart from looks are confidence and being a fun, cool guy, basically. That can include ''nice guys'', ''bad boys'' or anybody in between.
              Sound analysis. Well put.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                That was weird, I am a nice guy I think, but I don't have *****es on a booty call 365 days a year.
                For some reason it wasn't like this before I moved to Tokyo

Girls I've known for a little bit though (one I sort of dated for a little bit).

I only very sparingly make the calls, don't want to give the wrong impression, etc.

And I don't mean to be smug about the Tokyo thing, life was never so busy before. I guess after 2.5 years here, I've now come to believe that anyone who desires to live in a metropolis might need to get their head checked.

I mean there are many great things, but don't know if it's worth it.
                Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-28-2012, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Girls always ask where all the "nice guys" are...

They're in the ****ing friendzone where you left 'em.
                  post of the thread

Comment

Working...
                  X