Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever found out your sex partner faked an orgasm with you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever found out your sex partner faked an orgasm with you?

how did that make you feel?

honestly if i did, id prolly feel like *****.

I fake orgasms all the time...when I'm drunk or wasted off my ass, its hard to cum...the days of cumming with a condom while drunk or jacked up on blow are long past

Comment

I have faked it, but never been mean enough to say it.

Comment

Dunno a few years ago I did have this girl who claimed to be crazy sensitive after getting off either by oral or Penetration. It was a pain in the ass because I wasn't really that attracted to her so found it hard to cum myself sometimes I would have to just stop because she would say it was to Painful to continue.. I mean her legs were convulsing and **** so at the time I thought I had done a good job

Asked my mate ages back what he thought the matter was.. He told she was probably wanting to get it over with cause I was ****

Comment

How would I know, they usually leave after they get paid.

Hey ohhhhh!!!!

Comment

Q: Why do women fake orgasms?

A: Who cares?

Comment

all the time

Comment

Nah, she said why would I waste my time with that. You can tell in their face when they do, amongst other things too,trembling and leaking erywhere lol. I find it comical at times at the womans reaction, yet satisfied that I did my job. If you don't finish the job, women can never truley respect you as man, that is the damn truth.

Oh yeah when a woman is getting hers she will be livid if you finish b4 she gets hers, that's the key to tell if she is faking or not. Trust, you will know when she is upset

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  I have faked it, but never been mean enough to say it.
                  Why fake it??

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    Why fake it??
                    Well, it was one of those 'we aren't stopping till you're happy' and I just wasn't in the mood and it wasn't going to happen, so I didn't want to hurt his feelings and I faked it. And faked it well.

When women fake it, it is strictly for your benefit, not ours.

If I was sleeping with someone I didn't care about, I wouldn't be bothered enough to fake it.

Comment

Working...
                    X