Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Ricky Hatton vs Current Timothy Bradley @ 140lbs who wins ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    holy ****! hatton is winning this poll!? remind me again what hatton does better than bradley..

all his greatest assets, stamina, strenght, heart.. bradleys got in spades, he can match if not surpass hatton in those areas.

on top of that bradley is much faster, much smarter, much more well rounded and much more skilled in every aspect of the game. he aint got them gigantic holes in his game neither. bradley would outclass hatton even in his prime, there seems to be no boundries to how overrated that guy gets. several current 140lbers would beat him tbh.
    Bradley was not much faster than a prime Hatton I don't know how you come to that conclusion, Bradley is smarter but he has to rely on his ring smarts to win fights Hatton was never that kind of fighter he came at you and kept coming if you cant hurt him (which Bradley would not have been able to do).

Hatton has good foot speed as well he was in Floyds face all night this fight would take place almost exclusivly on the inside, Hatton hit harder he could spoil on the inside he could smother Bradley and wear him down he also had a higher workrate and never gave his opponents chance to breath.

Several current 140lb fighters could beat Hatton? I sincerely doubt that.

Im surprised this poll is so close Hatton takes it all day.

Comment

Working...
    X