Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sparring Video of Benavidez vs Gesta at Wildcard Gym.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    jww prospect who seems to be a more complete fighter than himself. lets keep it real.
    Sparring and and the real thing are two different things.

I like both guys.

But Gesta has shown me more in the actual fights.

Keeping it real.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Sparring and and the real thing are two different things.

I like both guys.

But Gesta has shown me more in the actual fights.

Keeping it real.
      Is that why Roach is Training benavidez? instead of gesta? and gesta rematched a journey man keeping it real

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
        Is that why Roach is Training benavidez? instead of gesta? and gesta rematched a journey man keeping it real
        Gesta has fought better competition and KO'd better comp than Jose has seen yet.

I guess if your not training with Roach you suck?

Your weird hate on Gesta stems from him challenging Rios. Shame on him for being confident.

GTFOH

Comment

Thanks for the vids TS!.. Both these kids can have a future... **** all the haters in here.

Comment

I don't get where all the gesta hate comes from, benavidez can bang, and gesta is taking his shots easily. You guys need to watch round 6 where gesta hurts benavidez with a right hand. Honestly, you can tell gesta is just trying to pick his shots, not only that but he's picking off a lot of what benavidez throws. Benavidez is landing a lot of clean body blows though, gotta give him credit for that.

Comment

Originally posted by krziboitin View Post
              I don't get where all the gesta hate comes from, benavidez can bang, and gesta is taking his shots easily. You guys need to watch round 6 where gesta hurts benavidez with a right hand. Honestly, you can tell gesta is just trying to pick his shots, not only that but he's picking off a lot of what benavidez throws. Benavidez is landing a lot of clean body blows though, gotta give him credit for that.
              Where is round 6??

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                Where is round 6??
                R.5

R.6

Comment

Mercito needs more experience before ever being mentioned with names like Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by krziboitin View Post
                    Yah I was surprised at how well gesta took those body shots from benavidez. Those were some really hard and clean body punches.

Comment

Gesta was picking shots, actually practicing, benavidez looks like he was also practicing but fighting at the same time. Both fighters are prospects, period, can't be calling them bums this early in the game when they are still learning and improving. They definitely aren't elite but they're not trash either when they are still on a learning curve, I can see them being called bums if they showed signs of plateauing but if they're still learning and definitely improving how can they be bums? Makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X