Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atleast the PAC camp ain't tricking Juanita...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    trolling???this thread is trolling...
    So why are you trolling in a trolling thread?

Anytime someone says something like you said in one of your threads, you start biitchin

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      So why are you trolling in a trolling thread?

Anytime someone says something like you said in one of your threads, you start biitchin
      im just sick of people bringing up floyd to try to justify everything manny does..

Comment

im just sick of people bringing up floyd to try to justify everything manny does..
        So you find your way to this thread but the other 1000 troll threads started by ***** trolls you keep out of why?

Comment

So you find your way to this thread but the other 1000 troll threads started by ***** trolls you keep out of why?
          man i just logged on 5 minutes ago..dont act like i go into ******ed ***** threads and agree with their bull****

Comment

man i just logged on 5 minutes ago..dont act like i go into ******ed ***** threads and agree with their bull****
            Every thread like this i see you in saying dont mention floyd

But i dont see you in Floyd threads created by *****s telling them to stop talking about someone whos not fighting

Comment

It's really difficult to justify actions such as...

1) not honoring contracts

2)A particular fighter's camp making accusations w/o any proof

3)Making a video shown worldwide based mainly on racism

4)Lying to the world about negotiations that supposedly never took place when cable giant's President already stated that the negotiations took place.
              Last edited by Monte Fisto; 11-26-2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Every thread like this i see you in saying dont mention floyd

But i dont see you in Floyd threads created by *****s telling them to stop talking about someone whos not fighting
                i always say that..floyds not fighting so hes not relevant right now

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                  What makes you think I'm hatin'. This thread is in response to the recent wave of ***** attacks on this possible trilogy.

They're hating PAC for being straight-forward that they want to fight at the maximum WW limit. That it's being unfair to Juanita. The only thing unfair is when you've signed to fight for a specific weight and not honor it. That's a b*tch move.

Juanita was already outgunned against the much bigger opponent, Wife Beater, and had the audacity to not even honor the contract.

What you need to do is live up to your username, you f**kin' embecile.

Floyd has never weighed 160 pounds in a fight in his entire life. His walking around weight is 156. The 160-pound figure was a claim made by Marquez with no evidence because there was no unofficial weigh-in the day of the fight. Marquez would have lost that fight regardless of whether or not Mayweather came in at 144.

There is nothing "straight-forward" about Pac. Every fight he has had since the last Marquez fight was a fight where he was either heavily favored or demanded that it be fought at a catchweight to gain an advantage. The only reason Pac is willing to fight Marquez at 147 because Marquez looked so bad against Mayweather at 147, not because it is "fair". If they were interested in fairness, he would have fought Cotto at 147 instead of asking for a fight at 143.

I don't think any of the *******s on this site are very bright, but you make most of them look like geniuses.

Comment

Let me get this straight.. Floyd coming in 2 lbs over the agreement(which was 1 lb under the WW limit) is bad. But Manny making sure the fight's at 147(1 lb over what Floyd came in at) is fair?

oh ok, I get it..

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      [/B]

Floyd has never weighed 160 pounds in a fight in his entire life. His walking around weight is 156. The 160-pound figure was a claim made by Marquez with no evidence because there was no unofficial weigh-in the day of the fight. Marquez would have lost that fight regardless of whether or not Mayweather came in at 144.

There is nothing "straight-forward" about Pac. Every fight he has had since the last Marquez fight was a fight where he was either heavily favored or demanded that it be fought at a catchweight to gain an advantage. The only reason Pac is willing to fight Marquez at 147 because Marquez looked so bad against Mayweather at 147, not because it is "fair". If they were interested in fairness, he would have fought Cotto at 147 instead of asking for a fight at 143.

I don't think any of the *******s on this site are very bright, but you make most of them look like geniuses.
                      Oh, good memory, I remember now. Because the reason there was no unofficial fight night weigh-in from HB* was because Wife Beater refused to step on their scales, hmm I wonder why.

Whether the fight ended up taking place at 144lbs and end up the same way is not the point. Not honoring a contract is simply a jerk-off move, doesn't matter how you slice it.

Comment

Working...
                      X