Devon Alexander Short Highlight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    good post it is hard to find video of him on youtube, it is not many
    I know, I had to dig deep to get this one out.

Comment

Great boxer. I wished there was more footage of him on youtube. In more than 300 amateur and pro bouts, Alexander has NEVER been knocked down. Pretty scary stat for his rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Ftw View Post
        Great boxer. I wished there was more footage of him on youtube. In more than 300 amateur and pro bouts, Alexander has NEVER been knocked down. Pretty scary stat for his rivals.
        I think we have another "Cast Iron Chin" in the making.

Comment

Notice how many of his opponents end up missing wildly, looking uncoordinated.

He did it to Witter and then to Urango. Alexander can slip and duck punches with the best of em'.

That's why I included him in my P4P List video, strictly based on his skills at # 8:

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
            Notice how many of his opponents end up missing wildly, looking uncoordinated.

He did it to Witter and then to Urango. Alexander can slip and duck punches with the best of em'.

That's why I included him in my P4P List video, strictly based on his skills at # 8:

For a 22 year old his skillet is tremendous.

Comment

Alexander is prepared to fight anyone in his division. You can't say that about Khan or Bradley.

Comment

Working...
              X