Devon Alexander Short Highlight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander Short Highlight

Just a short highlight I found of Devon alexander:

Amir Khan, you've got absolutely nothing on this man.

BTW Devon Alexander is my favourite 140 fighter. Khan is too rigid and robotic for me, whereas Alexander is slick, fluid and dynamic in his style. Unlike Khan He doesn't have to think before throwing punches, it just comes naturally to him. Devon Alexander fights in the ring, the same way a fish swims in the sea.

Another highlight:

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-22-2010, 03:44 PM.

Khan gets KOED at 0.57

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      Khan gets KOED at 0.57
      exactly, what I was thinking. Nice observation.

Comment

Khan would get knocked out by Devon, but the fight would be close on the scorecards. Khan is a talented fighter, but his chin is too bad for him to become an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
          Khan would get knocked out by Devon, but the fight would be close on the scorecards. Khan is a talented fighter, but his chin is too bad for him to become an elite fighter.
          Khan is too rigid and robotic for me, whereas Alexander is slick, fluid and dynamic in his style. Unlike Khan He doesn't have to think before throwing punches, it just comes naturally to him.

Comment

If you take Manny out of the equation Devon looks to me to be the best LWW there is a strong case for Bradley also . Both are head and shoulders above the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
              If you take Manny out of the equation Devon looks to me to be the best LWW there is a strong case for Bradley also . Both are head and shoulders above the rest.
              I don't think pacquiao is going down to LWW though.

Comment

If Khan could take a solid shot he could be alexandra, thats the problem though. his chin is poor

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                  If Khan could take a solid shot he could be alexandra, thats the problem though. his chin is poor
                  even if he could take a solid shot, I still don't think he'll be as good as alexander.

Comment

Alexander is not as good boxer as amir khan. He flickers his jab for just the sake of jabbing and khan would take advantage of this bad habbit. If you watch the urango fight he was getting hit by his right hooks everytime, his defense was pretty woeful. I'd actually give kotelnik a chance against alexander.

Comment

Working...
                    X