Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is becoming clear that it is indeed Arum who is scared of Celestino Caballero.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    You dont see the differences between the different situations?

Cab has been punking Lopez for over a year now and Lopez has shown no interest in that fight.

Gamboa will fight anybody. Rojas is a tougher test and a better fighter than Cab anyway.

Cab is not that good. Hell I got Rigondeaux to beat him and he only has 5 fights.
    No I don't see the difference other than Cab being vocal about Lopez. Arum lowballed Cab twice. Caballero is more proven then Lopez, Gamboa, and Elio Rojas all put together. Gamboa will not fight anybody. He will fight who Arum tells him to.

I ****ing hate Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Its not Gamboa.

Its Arum.

Rojas is better then Cab anyway.
      I don't believe you.

Comment

It is not even a matter of if those guys can beat Cabellero because they both stand a decent chance it is just a tough fight that does not offer much reward and could easily struggle in even if they win.

It is probably better for both guys to look impressive against decent guys rather than risk damaging the preception of either guy and even if you beat Cabellero impressively what does that really do for you other than to hard core boxing fans.

That would be something like what Arum would think.

Comment

It's not only Arum, it's Lopez and Gamboa as well. Both asking for a million dollars.

Comment

Working...
          X