No announcement yet.

7 cardinal reasons why floyd didn't loose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    I wish people would stop making excuses. Floyd is the only boxer that has never really just won a damn fight, and that's insane.
    What do you think would be the excuse if one day he lost? Would you make an excuse for him? No.

And how can u contradict urself by saying a catchweight is fair, then say he didn't want to go into the fight weak?. Ask urself this, why can pac fight Oscar at 47 but makes Cotto burn 2 pounds of muscle to make 45? Is it cause he knows he has to weaken him to beat him? Its all bull**** to me, fair and square is u want me then let's do it straight up. Floyd probably dropd the weight and felt weak and saw he couldn't be solid and chose to be solid period. I love pac but in reality his wins at catch weight are paper wins. Floyd went to 54 for the osCar fight, roy went hw, no catch crap. Leave that man alone.
    cool down man.

let's not complicate matters by involving pac and oskee, ok.

if only mayweather came in at the contracted weight, then there will be no issues. the thing is he can afford to pay 300,000 per lb over..... what's 600,000 to him, nothing! it is chicken feed. case close for you babes.

Comment

lol Why the **** are the Flips on Marquez' nuts? You that far out of your senses and upset that Floyd was able to do what he did, and Paq couldn't do half that? You lil ****in leaches need to stop tryin so hard.

Marquez took on a ridiculous challenge, a virtually pointless challenge. He lost in a big way for takin a pointless, huge risk, and the reasons couldn't be more obvious....lol You're attempts at pointing out the obvious aside, lol I think most people know why Marquez lost that fight.

For one.....he wasn't fighting Ricky Hatton, David Diaz, or a drained DeLaHoya lol. He had to fight Floyd Mayweather, not only that but he had to fight Floyd who never even intended to make this fight competitive by sticking to the agreed weight.

Juan just got selected and picked off, by a common threat in boxing. lol The dreadfull oppertunist-fighter. Simple as that.

Comment

flips are the next aztec warrior

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
          lol Why the **** are the Flips on Marquez' nuts? You that far out of your senses and upset that Floyd was able to do what he did, and Paq couldn't do half that? You lil ****in leaches need to stop tryin so hard.

Marquez took on a ridiculous challenge, a virtually pointless challenge. He lost in a big way for takin a pointless, huge risk, and the reasons couldn't be more obvious....lol You're attempts at pointing out the obvious aside, lol I think most people know why Marquez lost that fight.

For one.....he wasn't fighting Ricky Hatton, David Diaz, or a drained DeLaHoya lol. He had to fight Floyd Mayweather, not only that but he had to fight Floyd who never even intended to make this fight competitive by sticking to the agreed weight.

Juan just got selected and picked off, by a common threat in boxing. lol The dreadfull oppertunist-fighter. Simple as that.
          which planet did you come from?
          don't know what ur talkin about.
          make your own thread

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret's lover View Post
            flips are the next aztec warrior
            and you do ur stuff somewhere else, brainless.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
              and you do ur stuff somewhere else, brainless.
              are you a pinoy pocho?

Comment

are you a pinoy pocho?
                yup, something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
                  yup, something wrong?

nothing wrong with that........

Comment

nothing wrong with that........
                    go to my homepage found in my contact info.

Comment

How do you know mayweather never intended onmaking weight? I heard him say in an interview that two days before the fight he got down to 145.5lbs then realized he couldnt take off the rest of the weight. Rather than kill himself to lose the other 1.5lbs he contacted GBP and paid the penalty.

Mayweather isnt the first fighter to have probs making weight, did you forget he had a two year layoff which im sure played a part in him missing the targeted weight. Mayweather was just smart enough to not drain himself like Oscar did. Mayweather had more to lose than Marquez, if he lost this fight it would have killed the hype for a mega fight with Pac or Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X