Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Arreola or Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arreola...make history for us mexicans

Comment

im rooting for arreola but he is a huge underdog going into this fight.....

Comment

I am rooting for Arreola to win the fight. I just hope that we don't see a bad decision regardless of who wins like in the Paulie-Diaz fight. That would probably go to Arreola if it ever happened. HBO loves those crowd pleasing Mexican-American fighters.

Comment

Both Men are Tremendous athletes/boxers in their own rights.Vitali and Arreola will give it all they have,and leave everything in the ring on September 26.But after it's all said and done Vitali Klitschko will be victorious.

Comment

I want to see a good fight, but im rooting for Vitali!!!

Comment

I'll be rooting for the best heavyweight in boxing today.

The other guy doesn't set a professional enough example to root for as an underdog even if I wasn't partial to Vitali.

Comment

Big Klit. ................

Comment

the nightmare all day

Comment

I like Vitali, but I would like to see Areola win just to see if little brother is going to come and revenge the lost like big brother has done for him before, that would be good to see IMO.

Comment

Everyone always roots for the under-dog. Trust me, Chris is going to need all the support he can get when it comes fight night. Vitali is either going to pick at him all night, or KO him. We will see.

Comment

Working...
                      X