No announcement yet.

Harvard Student submits rap album as thesis, graduates with honors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    As expected, this is over your head. I hope you know now why Roosevelt didn't feel to communicate straight up with you. He probably saw this same behaviour. Then you gonna act surprise when he never showed up.

Why can't you answer any questions.. you just deflect..

Once again, no self accountability

And why does Roosevelt inquire about getting his job back every few months???

And the article you post to support your conclusions is beyond stupid.

Really grasping at straws today siablo

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Why can't you answer any questions.. you just deflect..

Once again, no self accountability

And why does Roosevelt inquire about getting his job back every few months???

And the article you post to support your conclusions is beyond stupid.

Really grasping at straws today siablo
      You are just a stubborn man with stubborn views. You have cemented your views in your head. No amount of insight will change that. It doesn't surprise me though because successful entrepreneurs are usually stubborn and super confident about their views like that. I have some in my family.

Any action a man does he is accountable for that.

Roosevelt seems like an indecisive individual. So maybe he is all over the place with his uncertainty.

What part of the article is dumb? I was showing the experiment that was done with the monkeys and how certain behaviour got ingrained overtime. Honestly though, I don't even know why I try with you because you are just the same old stubborn and extreme individual since day one.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Did you even read the article?

Harvard undergraduates aren't obligated to submit senior theses, but most departments require it to graduate with honors. Often it takes the form of a research paper, but students can apply to turn in an artistic work as a creative thesis. Some submit screenplays, novels or poetry

It's optional and only required for graduating with honors. It also doesn't have to pertain to their major. It's not like he hasn't taken the required courses for his degree.
        No he didn't. Look at his 1st post, the 1st in this thread. All is does is negatively speculate on what was written. He has some real issues.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          No he didn't. Look at his 1st post, the 1st in this thread. All is does is negatively speculate on what was written. He has some real issues.
          I didn't speculate.. it's widely reported on..

Please send a link of the transcript for the album and prove me wrong since you obviously heard it, and know that's it's not all manufactured PC crap..

Highlight all the lines about black kids being abandoned by parents, about how the kids are terrors and schools need police guards, about all the protests for jobs, how everything gets paid for yet generational families still can't improve their lives..

Prove me wrong

Comment

I didn't speculate.. it's widely reported on..

Please send a link of the transcript for the album and prove me wrong since you obviously heard it, and know that's it's not all manufactured PC crap..

Highlight all the lines about black kids being abandoned by parents, about how the kids are terrors and schools need police guards, about all the protests for jobs, how everything gets paid for yet generational families still can't improve their lives..

Prove me wrong
            Dude, you reacted with out having heard it. Just admit it. As soon as you realized the student was black, you opined on what the album contained. Stop trying to pretend otherwise.

I'm sorry things haven't been perfect for you in your personal life but the reaction you had here was utterly shameful.

You judged the album based on what little info was contained about the student. How about you listen to it and see if you were correct.

Comment

Dude, you reacted with out having heard it. Just admit it. As soon as you realized the student was black, you opined on what the album contained. Stop trying to pretend otherwise.

I'm sorry things haven't been perfect for you in your personal life but the reaction you had here was utterly shameful.

You judged the album based on what little info was contained about the student. How about you listen to it and see if you were correct.
              So you are just going to deflect..
              And not prove me wrong

Typical for a person with no self accountability

And how about you listen to it and prove me wrong..

Do you actually believe this won't be PC crap..

And like I said before, I'm not knocking the kid, I knocking the fact that we have real concrete issues in America but it seems the "activists" only care about PC crap and nothing in the actual real world..
              That's exactly why how we end up with cities as war zones and high school kids have grade school reading levels, etc..

Instead of focusing on the individual, it's much easier to blame "society" "whites" "capitalism" etc

Comment

So you are just going to deflect..
                And not prove me wrong

Typical for a person with no self accountability

And how about you listen to it and prove me wrong..

Do you actually believe this won't be PC crap..

And like I said before, I'm not knocking the kid, I knocking the fact that we have real concrete issues in America but it seems the "activists" only care about PC crap and nothing in the actual real world..
                That's exactly why how we end up with cities as war zones and high school kids have grade school reading levels, etc..

Instead of focusing on the individual, it's much easier to blame "society" "whites" "capitalism" etc
                You talk about accountability. LMFAO!

you want me to listen to prove you wrong when you didn't listen before making your comments. You can't be serious. See if you are correct before commenting or asking me to prove you wrong.

You find out the kid is black and that is what you use to determine the content of the album. Nothing else.

You have become a sad, pathetic individual over the last few months. I hope things get better because you used to be a decent poster.

Now you are just a pathetic victim complaining without any knowledge of the content of that which you complain about.

Maybe the album addresses the problems that you listed. of course you'd know this if you listened to it.

Comment

You talk about accountability. LMFAO!

you want me to listen to prove you wrong when you didn't listen before making your comments. You can't be serious. See if you are correct before commenting or asking me to prove you wrong.

You find out the kid is black and that is what you use to determine the content of the album. Nothing else.

You have become a sad, pathetic individual over the last few months. I hope things get better because you used to be a decent poster.

Now you are just a pathetic victim complaining without any knowledge of the content of that which you complain about.

Maybe the album addresses the problems that you listed. of course you'd know this if you listened to it.
                  Prove me wrong

its not very hard, if you are correct..

You can hurl all the insults you want, make all the excuses you want, which again is typical of someone with no self accountability

So just prove me wrong,, Show me where he raps about blacks abandoning their kids, and how the kids are monsters at schools, and how they grow up to be savages killing each other in the street.
                  Im willing to bet he glosses over all of that to complain about "society" "cops" "whites" "oppression" "privilege" etc etc

So please prove me wrong or STFU

Comment

He immediately assumed what the contents of the album were without listening to it. But apparently you have to listen to it to point out that he did that? Doesn't make sense. It's just moving the goalposts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

He immediately assumed what the contents of the album were without listening to it. But apparently you have to listen to it to point out that he did that? Doesn't make sense. It's just moving the goalposts.
                      Prove me wrong...

Show me the contents.

Pretty ****ing easy

So you and dunn can claim he is rapping about abandon children, and savages killing each other, and rapping about jobs, rapping about not acting like cavemen and burning and looting your own towns and self accountability and actual problems in the world.

I believe he raps about the usual liberal PC crap "oppression" "cops are bad" "society" "privilege" "white dudes fault" and glosses over the actual problems..

So prove me wrong or STFU

Comment

Working...
                      X