Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey The Klutcher Kovalev what adjustments can he make to beat ward in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergey The Klutcher Kovalev what adjustments can he make to beat ward in rematch

told you guys he had no answer for the inside game and was going to be out of his element

all this bellyaching about ward clinching pre fight and it was Kov with the head lock diet

yall fake kov fans....GGG fans that wanted kov to rid you of your nemesis ward. Im a real kov fan and still respect him, i realize he gave the fight away because he had no answer for inside game and the counter jabs...stopped cutting off ring as well

time to take responsibility and adjust or have to take L #2

what can JDJ and another trainer teach him to beat WARD convincingly and clearly.

Fight in Russia with Russian judges. Wins 9-3 no doubt. or Ward gets DQ in the 8th for clinching and wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Fight in Russia with Russian judges. Wins 9-3 no doubt. or Ward gets DQ in the 8th for clinching and wrestling.
      .....cool ....you ignore the head locks.... No inside game

What can kov do IN THE RING to Beat ward....

Adjustments, changes, etc

So kov initiated no clinches kmsl

Comment

So the only way he beat's ward is by having judges in his pocket n the ref...gotcha...doubt's he can beat ward? Huh

He is gonna lose again if his team.are crybabies n making excuses like you GGG fans fronting like kov fans

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          told you guys he had no answer for the inside game and was going to be out of his element

all this bellyaching about ward clinching pre fight and it was Kov with the head lock diet

yall fake kov fans....GGG fans that wanted kov to rid you of your nemesis ward. Im a real kov fan and still respect him, i realize he gave the fight away because he had no answer for inside game and the counter jabs...stopped cutting off ring as well

time to take responsibility and adjust or have to take L #2

what can JDJ and another trainer teach him to beat WARD convincingly and clearly.
          He can pretty much do the same thing and win. With better stamina and a bit more aggression, I don't really see him having to change up.

Comment

.....cool ....you ignore the head locks.... No inside game

What can kov do IN THE RING to Beat ward....

Adjustments, changes, etc

So kov initiated no clinches kmsl
            So the only way he beat's ward is by having judges in his pocket n the ref...gotcha...doubt's he can beat ward? Huh

He is gonna lose again if his team.are crybabies n making excuses like you GGG fans fronting like kov fans
            Butthurt Kovalev fans:

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
            Very close fight. I thought Kov won by one or two. Look at my sig. You know who I wanted to
            win.
            (his signature is a picture of Andre Ward)
            Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
            I felt like andre ward lost that fight. Imma pay for the rematch tho
            Originally posted by hurricanelu View Post
            All I got to say is wow. Boxing is going down the tubes. I was going for Ward , but there is no way in hell he won that fight. High way robbery. Feel bad for Kovalev
            Originally posted by Basco View Post
            I pickedr Ward but Kovy won that fight! Tonight was a horrible night for boxing!
            Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Another black-eye on the sport! I love Dre, but he didn't win that fight! I think Stevenson might finish him! An immediate rematch is well deserved!
            Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            I don't think it was a bad decision per se...but I did think Kov won it
            Originally posted by petegrif View Post
            I've been watching boxing for more than 50 years and this is one of the worst decisions I've seen
            Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
            Had it close for Kov. The knockdown was the difference. Either way it was a very close fight. Andre looked slow off the back foot. Almost like he was limping.
            Had predicted Ward winning, but scored it for Kovalev:
            Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            wow

got my prediction right lol

even though i scored it for kovalev
            Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            I think Kov won by 1 round. I can understand the high emotions. I was rooting for Ward tho. Not a robbery by any means. But have st it guys.
            Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Very surprised by the decision. I thought it was close but I had Kov winning.
            Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
            I wanted Ward to win and was disappointed because I thought he lost and then the decision. I don't know that to say I thought Kovalev won.
            Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
            I was rooting for ward and predicted for ward to win ( review my post history) but Kovalev won that fight....it was close but no way did Andrei ward win that one
            Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
            Ward lost plain and simple. Its one of those fights that no matter how close you think it was, you still know Kov won it. Like Floyd-Maidana. No matter how close you scored it, it was clear Floyd won. Yall are Wards number one fans saying he won it, and you guys want to talk about agendas and bias... lol I was rooting for Ward and picked him to outbox Kov, and I was wrong. Dont be a bunch of stans.
            Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            Idk man I was rooting for Ward but I thought kolv won by atleast 3 rounds I heard the judges didn't give a round past the 5th? If that true then that just plain crazy
            Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I'm a Ward fan and thought Kovalev won by 2 rds.
            Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
            Big Ward fan here. One of my favorite fighter. Objectively speaking I had Kovalev winning the fight by one round.
            Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
            i'm a ward fan and gave it to kovalev.

Comment

Ward aint a dumb, that wouldn't ever happen so quit menstruating over the thought of it you queer fück.

Sergey the Klincher Kovalev quit and unfolded before our very eyes worst thing he did was knock Andre down because then Ward had to pull more rounds out his ass and go to work like he ain't never done before.

Klincher Klutched and got out hustled by the superior boxer, just goes to show theirs more to boxing than a big punch you GGG goat herders need take heed of that.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                He can pretty much do the same thing and win. With better stamina and a bit more aggression, I don't really see him having to change up.
                Actually going to the body early would slow ward down

Working while in the clinch

Throwing a left hook behind his right hand

Cutting off the ring instead of allowing ward to circle where he wants

Being consistent with his Jab as the fight wears on

Being more aggressive comes with a price.....you get hit more and less in the tank for later in the fight

There are definitely tactical things he can do to improve his performance and its deeper than stamina and throwing shots...I doubt he can get in better shape than he was in fight one

When he was backing ward up and held his ground he did well....when the right was close quarters he sunk...he definitely could use a sparring partner with inside game nuances. Boxing is about making adjustments

Comment

Butthurt Kovalev fans:

(his signature is a picture of Andre Ward)

Had predicted Ward winning, but scored it for Kovalev:
                  You just wasted your time

.....don't DUCK the question..... What can kov do what adjustments can he make to beat Ward.....simple....if you have no answer, say so

Past round 5 he looked confused, mentally exhausted and had no inside game....getting worked over by smaller man....he the krusher doe....didn't you say ward has a weak chin....what happened 11/19

Comment

Kovalev should come in in an even better shape and he should be generally more busy especially with the jab which was working for him very well everytime he used it, other than that he fought a brilliant fight the first time and if he considers the points I mentioned he'd win rather easily. Him fading late and quantity vs quality cost him the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X