No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Brutally Knocks Out Dejan Zlaticanin in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Damn dejan was garbage. 135 is literally the weakest division in boxing.
    Are you mentally ill or just stupid.
    Bathelemy, Crolla, Easter Jr, Garcia, Flanagan, Verdejo, Commey, Shafikov, Linares.

Hell, in there tyou got 5 undefeated guys, u want to know what a ****ty division is?

MW is, only GGG and Canelo are top at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      I think he takes Easter. I like Jr's work but I think Mikey is a step above. I want to see Easter fight Commey again and win more decisively.
      Easter will be too much for Mikey.
      5'11 is trouble for a slow 5'6 guy.

Garcia stays open for right hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Easter would be the biggest test due to his huge size.
        I think Easter and Barthelemy arethe touhgest guys out there for Mikey at LW, if Verdejo is the goods he can be a killer too.

Comment

• Too bad Mikey Garcia has to be off for two years do to stupid legal stuff that kills boxing. He is a p4p contender and has been for a long time. This is the guy that STOPPED and DROPPED Siri Salido 4 times, the Saliso that beat Lomachenko. He almost killed this Dijon guy. Butal KO

Comment

• Knew Mikey would get it done by KO but predicted in 9. Very impressive victory, against a guy a lot were saying would beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
              Too bad Mikey Garcia has to be off for two years do to stupid legal stuff that kills boxing. He is a p4p contender and has been for a long time. This is the guy that STOPPED and DROPPED Siri Salido 4 times, the Saliso that beat Lomachenko. He almost killed this Dijon guy. Butal KO
              he didn't stop salido. garcia stopped fighting. should have been a tko victory for salido

Comment

• Anyone who thought Mikey Garcia wasn't legit doesn't know their boxing. His issues are all motivational. Hes so good, and he puts in less that 100% effort. He will be great imo. But not as great as he should have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Anyone who thought Mikey Garcia wasn't legit doesn't know their boxing. His issues are all motivational. Hes so good, and he puts in less that 100% effort. He will be great imo. But not as great as he should have been.

not sure about that ?

never heard anyone question his dedication

his issues were purely promotional

you can't assume that fighters who get shelved don't wanna fight..... especially not when Arum is concerned

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Robert Easter Jr will put and end to Mickey.
                    Only 1 way to find out... till than all we can do is wait and hope it happens soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      not sure about that ?

never heard anyone question his dedication

his issues were purely promotional

you can't assume that fighters who get shelved don't wanna fight..... especially not when Arum is concerned
                      He's questioned his motivation. He's said numerous times he doesn't like boxing very much. He's great at it but not really motivated to pursue it like his family did. I'm not talking about his promotional issues. He definitely didn't mind sitting though.

Comment

Working...
                      X