Billy Joe Saunders: "Canelo Should Stop Me In 2 Or 3 Rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... This is typical "Gypsy talk"...
    Typical working class British irony, really. In many ways, the gypsies are more "British" than the average Englishman, nowadays, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Bwahaha! War BJS!

Comment

Originally posted by cal202 View Post
        BJS would give his belt up for £5m I'm sure too
        After the fight he said he wanted to fight Wilder, Fury, Joshua, or Klitschko. Hearn came with the offer and he took it. I recall a lot of people saying he was just talking & he would fight tune ups holding the belt hostage or he would be used to unify with Wilder. Nope. He didn't sit on twitter calling out other fighters and hold the belt hostage.

Comment

such fighting spirit this guy has

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            It's like people never seen or heard of Billy Joe Saunders before. He's being sarcastic.
            It's not quite full-on sarcasm, he's half-serious, half-sarcastic. He's implying that if he turns up in the same condition as his last fight then Canelo should have no trouble with him, but he doesn't actually intend to show up to the fight in that condition.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... This is typical "Gypsy talk"...
              I think Fury said something similar before the Klitschko fight about if Cunningham can knock him down then Klitschko should KO him

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                I think Fury said something similar before the Klitschko fight about if Cunningham can knock him down then Klitschko should KO him
                QED, then........................

Comment

Some of you must be so awkward socially if you can't pick up that sarcasm

Comment

Working...
                  X