No announcement yet.

Who would you rather look like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post

or would you like to look like this guy with his muscle mass but can barely wipe his azz? and has to take weekly injections

All that hard work and muscle, but a small c0ck and no ass, no thanks. That's not someone I wanna look like.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      One of my homies is a pro.

Little dude about 5'3-5'4 but he's about 200lbs.

He basically said on stage is when a BB is his least healthiest.

Dudes backstage got oxygen tanks and some even pass out sometime because they're so dry and calorie deprived.

I went to dinner with this dude after a competition once and I swear dude ate like 3 steaks, mashed potatoes, and whole bunch of other ****. His veins and abs literally disappeared within minutes.
      yeah Bodybuilders starve themselves the week of the show to get that ripped look on stage, I seen those videos man they will not eat salty foods or something because it will retain water and they want to have that dry ripped shredded look.

This is why NAtural bodybuilding is a joke, have you seen those natty builders? they look like chit and horrible because they try to get ripped and shredded not realizing those pro bodybuilders can do this because they have chemical enhancement helping them, when you take roids you can maintain those muscles while shredding fat.

you cant do that when natty, you will lose muscles depriving yourself of calories and nutrients.

This is an example of natural bodybuilding no steroids, they tried to get ripped and lost muscle instead its why natural bodybuilding is a joke

This guy would look better on roids, he looks ripped and muscular but his biceps are tiny looking and his legs look malnourished you cant be ripped and huge as a natty its not possible unless you are a one percent genetic freak
      Last edited by hectari; 10-21-2016, 02:06 AM.

Comment

at this dude.

His face says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          at this dude.

His face says it all.
          LOL thats the look of defeat and disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            All that hard work and muscle, but a small c0ck and no ass, no thanks. That's not someone I wanna look like.
            Your penis doesnt shrink on roids only balls

Comment

the second guy's hair

Comment

the guy that can run away from a bear not the guy that looks like he can fight the bear but cant actually win

Comment

Working...
                X